Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Breeder’s Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

I'd be giving the horse most of the credit for having the bravery to go through that tight gap on the home turn round a very sharp bend

Have a feeling he will make a very good sire
    MV Magnier saying he could stay in training, would be interesting

Comment

• Wasn't exactly arrogate vs california chrome or flightline that was it

Could've called white abario the winner after 4 furlongs though

Jockey went way too quick on Arabian knight having got to the front

Comment

• Ryan Moore was mustard on AR. Great result.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

Clariere would surely have won if the gaps had opened

Horse has been very unlucky in the race, she'd have won it 2 years ago had she not got dragged wide at the top of the straight
          Jockey would need to have put his head up first
          At one point I thought none of them would get to the line and they'd all collapse or slow to a walk. Very strange finish, and IMO I don't think clariere would have won, the horse got a dream run round the inner on the home turn and even though the gap closed, the horse was going no gallop and he never seemed to have to stop, at least nothing obvious anyway.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BreedersCup/stat...33GooAgNg&s=19 Rest in peace cody, managed to hang on to see his great friend win the dirt mile

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post
              https://twitter.com/BreedersCup/stat...33GooAgNg&s=19 Rest in peace cody, managed to hang on to see his great friend win the dirt mile
              Real shame

Story had everybody feeling emotional from the viewers to the commentators at the 2022 breeders cup

It was one of the best moments of horse racing of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post
                https://twitter.com/BreedersCup/stat...33GooAgNg&s=19 Rest in peace cody, managed to hang on to see his great friend win the dirt mile
                Came on to express these thoughts exactly. One last time for you Cody. Sleep well

Comment

• Heartbreaking back story may god bless his soul

Comment

• Originally posted by parimutuel View Post

I've joined you Zach for the Frankie Special

Have also taken the 10/1 for the SA Derby as it's normally only half the field of the Kentucky Derby.
                    Frankie...done by a neck ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X