Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticking my neck out further for 3.y-os Significantly (not a bad run in the top class Irish race LTO) and Atalis Bay in the Newbury 2.15 sprint

edit: I disregarded the 3lb better off form line to Hurricane Ivor vs Significantly. Still think Significantly has a big win to come.
    Last edited by Supermaster; 18 September 2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Ayr silver cup - competitive!
      Magical Spirit/Bergerac/Shallow Hal/Black Rod/Midwinster

edit: Managed 345 in the first 5 but didn't see the winner being a 6-y-o though he did win the big Ripon sprint last year.
      Low draw seemed the key here.
      Last edited by Supermaster; 18 September 2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• High draws haven't fared well so far......

Comment

• Firth of Clyde 2y-o 6f fillies Gp3

Hala Hala Athmani/Hellomydarlin/Sadmah/Snooze N You Lose

Comment

• Rosemary stakes Newmarket 1.50: Maamora

edit; 2nd at 13/2 to rhe 3-y-o with potential Soft Whisper (how to evaluate Meydan form?) but hadn't run for 6 months
            Clearly was fit for the race
            Last edited by Supermaster; 24 September 2021, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• York 2.05 Cairn Island
              edit only 3rd at 7/2 = was drawn on the outside
              Last edited by Supermaster; 24 September 2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• York 2.40: Lion Tower
                edit: nowhere not my day today - still lunch was nice
                Last edited by Supermaster; 24 September 2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermaster View Post
                  Rosemary stakes Newmarket 1.50: Maamora

edit; 2nd at 13/2 to rhe 3-y-o with potential Wedding Dance (how to evaluate Meydan form?) but hadn't run for 6 months
                  Clearly was fit for the race
                  Lovely to see Soft Whisper win like that on her return today. I had high hopes for her this year, she's one classy filly.

A nice Dubawi tricast too from the only three in the race.
                  Last edited by parimutuel; 24 September 2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• S? para que todos saibam, https://www.bets.com.br/ est? oferecendo 50 reais de cr?dito GRATUITO para se inscrever e experimentar sua plataforma.

Fui contatado na Instagram porque tenho um grupo de dicas.

Se voc? se inscreve no https://www.bets.com.br/ e depois vai para a p?gina da Instagram deles e lhes envia uma MENSAGEM DIRETIVA deste texto:

Eu me inscrevi para a promo??o de R$50 reais e meu nome de usu?rio ?: (seu nome de usu?rio que voc? usou para se cadastrar)

Eles respondem rapidamente e creditam sua conta com R$50 reais de dinheiro REAL!!

N?o sei quanto tempo isto vai durar, mas pensei em compartilhar!

Boa sorte!

PS. Eles t?m melhores taxas que a betfair , betway, pin?culo e bets365

Comment

• Just a couple for me tomorrow

ANAMOE @ evens Golden Rose Stakes Rosehill Race 8

FLOTUS @ 9/1 Cheveley Park Stakes Newmarket 2.25

Good luck Fat Jockeys

Update
                      Ahhh, I got VOODOOD!! A serious Saturday dose of seconditis. Both put in strong performances but today one could have done with a tad more ground and the other a tad less.
                      Last edited by parimutuel; 26 September 2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I did Anmaat ante post a while ago at 14s in the Cambridgeshire.

Good Birthday is one I've backed in this race for the last two years and I'm going in again with the extra places. Ran well behind Lord North a couple of years ago and is weighted to run well again, in a race that suits him.

1pt win Anmaat 14/1
                        1pt ew Good Birthday (wanting 40s, 8 places)

I'll probably stick GB in a couple of small ante post doubles with GDC and TMSG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          I did Anmaat ante post a while ago at 14s in the Cambridgeshire.

Good Birthday is one I've backed in this race for the last two years and I'm going in again with the extra places. Ran well behind Lord North a couple of years ago and is weighted to run well again, in a race that suits him.

1pt win Anmaat 14/1
                          1pt ew Good Birthday (wanting 40s, 8 places)

I'll probably stick GB in a couple of small ante post doubles with GDC and TMSG.
                          I backed Anmaat twice yesterday when it was 12-1 still. Just seen on oddschecker that it's been backed a fair bit now.
                          Also backed Lucander after decs at 28-1, similar reason to good birthday and ran well last year, drawn well probably.
                          And got 20-1 on Long tradition also cos of draw and connections, and I liked it's last run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

I backed Anmaat twice yesterday when it was 12-1 still. Just seen on oddschecker that it's been backed a fair bit now.
                            Also backed Lucander after decs at 28-1, similar reason to good birthday and ran well last year, drawn well probably.
                            And got 20-1 on Long tradition also cos of draw and connections, and I liked it's last run.
                            Clear fav. I wasnt really expecting that
                            Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 25 September 2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

Clear fav. I want really expecting that
                              Yeah, I wish Crowley wasn't on it though, I'm just going through a spell when every time I back one he's riding, they run badly, It's probably not him, but he reminds me of the way Ryan Moore has become (lacking hunger, cos he has a good retainer) They both seem to want the horse to take them there, and if it doesn't they just go through the motions. Lack of dynamism is probably the best description.
                              Doubt either would go for a gap unless it's safe to do so.

The drift on Uncle Bryn to 11-1 makes that a possible bet for me now also.
                              Might put that in a multiple.

Comment

• E/W Treble

Flotus 2nd
                                Perfect Power 1st
                                Uncle Bryn 6th

Edit
                                Ended up with a small return.
                                Last edited by parimutuel; 25 September 2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X