Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Haha. Fair point, not sure on the general consensus. But iv been pretty consistent throughout, on a whole its gone pretty well and reached the level that I hoped for. Especially where in my honest opinion, I'm pretty solid on the flat, however more comfortable on the jumps.

As you well know, I was joking - it's the most impressive tipping service I've ever seen - and I anticipate everyone that pays for subscription will see that as an absolute bargain after a few weeks let alone the year.

Your results have earned you the respect that you probably already have on here anyway, but even so, I wish you all the best with it. I'm sure a huge majority of the forum will see the benefit and sign up.

On a selfish note, I hope you can continue to add to the forum where possible without compromising your business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

As you well know, I was joking - it's the most impressive tipping service I've ever seen - and I anticipate everyone that pays for subscription will see that as an absolute bargain after a few weeks let alone the year.

Your results have earned you the respect that you probably already have on here anyway, but even so, I wish you all the best with it. I'm sure a huge majority of the forum will see the benefit and sign up.

On a selfish note, I hope you can continue to add to the forum where possible without compromising your business.
      Second all of this, been following since day 1 and has been brilliant.

Comment

Tbf iv given 4 months for free, i have literally invested hundreds of hours free of charge, where even if I haven't put up a bet every single day, you rest assured that i have put in the time to try and put one up. Anyone that followed at any stage, should all be very comfortably in profit. I wont be shouting down people's throats to plug myself, If anyone would like to invest some of that in the service, or go at it alone, that is completely there own decision.
        It was only tongue in cheek mate, ive followed you from the end of June and have couped a pretty decent profit, thanks for all your hard work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Yeah agree with this, its been good to see that Lamarckise photo on the left in the past week or so, still have faith in her scooby??

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
            Yeah agree with this, its been good to see that Lamarckise photo on the left in the past week or so, still have faith in her scooby??
            Only for a 2M handicap hurdle. I woukdnt be backing for the mares even at 50s myself.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Only for a 2M handicap hurdle. I woukdnt be backing for the mares even at 50s myself.
              The way the festival’s going.
              They’re likely to have a FAT Mares race soon.
              She’s be favourite for that.

Comment

• Hijacked 11-1 PP

4.55 redcar.
                all other bookies are 3-1 ish.

high draws doing really well.
                might have just took the last of the price

Comment

• Highjacked and mugged
                  thought I'd had their eyes out for a second.
                  went off 11/4, think PP were asleep.
                  And got lucky

Comment

• Sat. 3.00 newmarket
                    Lucky vega @4/1.

https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Gone with

New Mandate 4-1
                      Happy Romance 11-2
                      lucky Vega 4-1

in the three juvenile races.

All very competitive to be fair, and I like the last run from new mandate in particular. It looks really strong form, and it cost me a really nice payout on Laneqash.

Lucky Vega, as Scooby said, was unluckyish last time and if the ground gets softer then I like his breeding for that (stamina wise) - And all the other horses seem to have form around the Haggas horse - Yazaman - who's progably been overrated since Ascot. Method and Minzaal worthy market leaders based on visuals.

Happy Romance looks like a real improver, and it owes me nothing so in a really competitive race I have to back it. Fully respect Miss Amulet and some of the others too.

Comment

• Had a good day following R Beckett's horses today.
                        Sure he was on fire at this meeting last year.
                        Will be looking closely at his runners again tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                          Had a good day following R Beckett's horses today.
                          Sure he was on fire at this meeting last year.
                          Will be looking closely at his runners again tomorrow.
                          Glad to know as already backed Lucander!

Comment

• Few picks for tomorrow:

2.25 Sacred EW
                            3.00 Lucky Vega 4/1 EW and Win only
                            3.35 Sir Busker & Good Birthday EW 8 places

4.50 Curragh Dance Jupiter Win

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                              Few picks for tomorrow:

2.25 Sacred EW
                              3.00 Lucky Vega 4/1 EW and Win only
                              3.35 Sir Busker & Good Birthday EW 8 places

4.50 Curragh Dance Jupiter Win
                              I’m going to chance Bucky Larson in the Curragh race DJ. I actually think he’s up to winning off this mark. A mile suits him well and he was in the process of running a nice race when he was hampered last time. Keane rides very well at the track so hoping for an upset. Dance Jupiter very unexposed though. Good luck

Comment

• My handicap bets for today.

Newmarket
                                15.35 - Majestic Dawn/Lucander/Celtic Art
                                16.10 - Meu Amor
                                16.40 - Arigato

Haydock
                                14.05 - Alternative Fact/Milltown Star
                                14.40 - Came From The Dark

Nice to see cash for Majestic now and the trainer saying this has been the plan as I was not sure if he had been injured before his prep a couple of weeks ago. Also really like Arigato and think the current 9s(got 11s yesterday) is a massive price now that he is back over 7f and at Newmarket considering he was 7/2F at Glorious Goodwood when getting no sort of run.

Comment

Working...
                                X