Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying the racingpost live - what does everyone else think?

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      I prefer it - as they mainly talk about betting and nothing else.
      Although I've had to pause it for a couple of seconds so it coincides with the ITV pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Yeah loads better. This is my new normal.
        Cheers for the heads up.
        Enjoyed them talking about Goshen earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Yeah loads better. This is my new normal.
          Cheers for the heads up.
          Enjoyed them talking about Goshen earlier
          Have you watched them watching the triumph? it's brilliant - available on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            This is overwhelming.

I feel like I've forgotten what I am doing

I have absolutely no doubt 7 hours from now I will be annoyed at not taking my own advice of halving my stakes as it's still early season...as I'm about to double them because I'm too excited.

I've written this in the hope I convinced myself not to get carried away
            -26 points for the day

Definitely not got my eye in.

Comment

Had a mare today. Have come to regard these days as part of the keeping my Bet365 account open strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                Had a mare today. Have come to regard these days as part of the keeping my Bet365 account open strategy.
                I expect multiple accounts to stay open for the foreseeable future after today

Comment

7th June liberty beach
                  8th June pistoletto

https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                    I said something very similar to myself after trying to piece the tv remote back together after launching across the room!! It’s not a bad thing losing a few through the season especially with the bookies you use mainly for offers.

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                      I said something very similar to myself after trying to piece the tv remote back together after launching across the room!! It’s not a bad thing losing a few through the season especially with the bookies you use mainly for offers.
                      It set off well but then deteriorated for me and ended up losing a fair bit.

It's good to be back though and tomorrow is another day.

Comment

It was a very enjoyable way to lose money, some cracking races. Year after year I just never seem to get any better at punting on the flat

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                          Haha that’s class TKP !!

Comment

Floating Artist 1.50 Newmarket.

I’ve been waiting on the fellow for a while now. Had a decent bet on him at 28.00 on the exchange with a good chunk on him to place.
                            I think he’s really going to come into his own this year as a 4yo albeit I expected over 1mile6. I hope Newmarket’s stiff finish will play to his strengths. He comfortably beat the reopposing faylaq giving him lots of weight last year. That one is way shorter than him in the market. That was on Good to Firm so he’ll like the conditions.
                            He has a bit to find with the favourite, but I think he can put up an excellent fight as long as it’s run at a solid pace
                            Last edited by Stormy Antarctic; 7 June 2020, 07:41 AM. Reason: Thanks Q. Edited for anyone that can’t read minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy Antarctic View Post
                              Artist

I’ve been waiting on the fellow for a while now. Had a decent bet on him at 28.00 on the exchange with a good chunk on him to place.
                              I think he’s really going to come into his own this year as a 4yo albeit I expected over 1mile6. I hope Newmarket’s stiff finish will play to his strengths. He comfortably beat the reopposing faylaq giving him lots of weight last year. That one is way shorter than him in the market. That was on Good to Firm so he’ll like the conditions.
                              He has a bit to find with the favourite, but I think he can put up an excellent fight as long as it’s run at a solid pace
                              Think I'll follow you on this one.
                              But don't forget the Floating bit.
                              Already backed Communique, but I liked the run last time and fancied him for the ledger myself, until he opted not to run, or got injured.

Already on Quadrilateral @ 4's antepost 8pts, when I thought we might not get any Irish travelling, turned out the horses sorted there own flights/boats. Think this will drift and not overly confident but hey ho.

Other bets today

Sangarius 4pts 4-1
                              Urban Icon 2pts 14-1 & 1pt double on those two also

Trefoil 2pts 10-1
                              Modern News 2pts 10-1
                              Zhui Feng 2pts 14-1
                              Communique 2pts 3-1

And on a side note.
                              I backed Kameko for the Derby the other week at same time as I put the bet on Quadrilateral
                              2pts 14-1.
                              And English King 2pt 16-1 after he won the other day,
                              Also backed Far above 40-1 for Kings stand. (i appreciate the doubts about his participation)

All are available to cash out but not above original stake, my day to day bets are available to cash for more than stake when the price moves but not any antepost bets. Wonder of this is just the specific bets or if they have set some sort of marker.

Anyone had similar experience lately ??

Comment

Few favourites. Communique @ 15/8 in 1.50. Price gone but hopefully makes it 5/5 at a track he loves on perfect ground with Johnston in banging form. Liberty Beach @ 3/1 in the 4.25 at Haydock. Love her change of gear and hopefully gets a clear run. Fanny Logan @ 6/4 in the 2.05 at Haydock. Singles and a treble.

Each Way Bets (plus acca)
                                1.50 - Dashing Willoughby @ 10/1
                                2.25 - West End Charmer @ 5/1
                                3.00 - Snow Shower @ 6/1
                                3.35 - Cloak Of Spirits @ 11/1

Good luck all

Comment

Working...
                                X