Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Royal Ascot 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No - He has not.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      Does anyone know if Stradivarius has been gelded??
      His wang made for quite the segment on SSR.

Comment

• Cheers chaps for the information. I wonder if they’ll retire him to stud after todays victory. He could be a very successful sire to many potential National Hunt superstars, he was very impressive today in stamina sapping conditions, he’s an incredible horse to be fair.

I know very little about horse breeding/blood stock lines but could Enable & Stradivarius get it on in the horse shagging world??
        Last edited by The King Pimm; 18 June 2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Cheers chaps for the information. I wonder if they’ll retire him to stud after todays victory. He could be a very successful sire to many potential National Hunt superstars, he was very impressive today in stamina sapping conditions, he’s an incredible horse to be fair.

I know very little about horse breeding/blood stock lines but could Enable & Stradivarius get it on in the horse shagging world??
          I think he's Gay mate, I think he shares a flat with Lee Mottershead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

Comment

Cheers chaps for the information. I wonder if they’ll retire him to stud after todays victory. He could be a very successful sire to many potential National Hunt superstars, he was very impressive today in stamina sapping conditions, he’s an incredible horse to be fair.

Not a mission he'll be retired after today unless he's injured.

NH sires don't make enough to make it worthwhile. Arc's been mentioned for him this year. I presume chasing Yeat's 4 wins in today's race is also on their agenda.

Comment

• Just for anyone who didn’t know. The placepot is first 3 places only all races at Ascot this week. Only found this out yesterday as my mate had ENEMY in the last which placed 4th, but when he went to collect they told him it’s a loser as they have combined with the international pool and it’s 3 places only Every race. What a load of bollocks that is. I certainly won’t be doing anymore this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceiskey View Post
                    Just for anyone who didn’t know. The placepot is first 3 places only all races at Ascot this week. Only found this out yesterday as my mate had ENEMY in the last which placed 4th, but when he went to collect they told him it’s a loser as they have combined with the international pool and it’s 3 places only Every race. What a load of bollocks that is. I certainly won’t be doing anymore this week.
                    It has cost me the ppot twice this week.

Comment

• It is a Bummer , but aren't they paying 3 places in the 7 runner races . ??.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                        It is a Bummer , but aren't they paying 3 places in the 7 runner races . ??.
                        No, normal terms for 7 runner races.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceiskey View Post
                          Just for anyone who didn’t know. The placepot is first 3 places only all races at Ascot this week. Only found this out yesterday as my mate had ENEMY in the last which placed 4th, but when he went to collect they told him it’s a loser as they have combined with the international pool and it’s 3 places only Every race. What a load of bollocks that is. I certainly won’t be doing anymore this week.
                          Yeah saw this mentioned on twitter. Colossus bets or whatever have better offers. Don't do PPs so wouldnt know a lot.

Comment

• 25% is now being taken out of the pools too. I thought it was bad when they were talking 22% but this latest increase is starting putting me off doing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                              I have only noticed now mainly due to him doing my nut in during Lockdown (he turned into a maniac) but Nick Bradley has been doing a few youtube videos on his 2yo fancies for Ascot. He had Tactical so far, and has put up the Chesham, Albany + Norfolk (sadly the fav) fancies. Worth watching if you don't follow 2yo races strongly + want an angle from someone who does.
                              That is Tactical 8/1. Yamazan 20/1 second.

14/1 on Dandalla and 7/1 2nd Setarhe.

Worth checking his views out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weldo2204 View Post
                                Kimari for commonwealth cup..been all over her at 22s with the boost ladbrokes for last few wks..wesley ward and his staff not travellin over due to travel restrictions but still keen to send her over to race,as think she has great chance..3 yr old race only(so she cudnt race in it nxt yr).gers 3lb fillies allowance..ran cracker to be 2nd in queen mary last yr on soft ground which she hated..ground defo be in her favour this horse..very fast and hint of stamina.and to top it off frankie possibly on board,as has been jocked up by trainer in prev yrs.can only see her price getting smaller,closer get to ascot
                                Great shout Weldo, ran into a really crack sprinter there

Comment

Working...
                                X