Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2024 Diamond Geezer Cup (Antepost Tipping Competition)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No change up the top... nobody on Unexpected Party.

Comment

• Bit surprised there were only 8 selections on Jasmin De Vaux!

One of which is our new overnight leader Craigy14 on 90 points.

Zachx02 , Quevega and BalthazarKing chasing him on 84, 82 and 82 points respectively.

Very tight going into day 3!

Comment

• All results so far can be found here.

Also just so everyone knows, I will be travelling to a wedding on Friday so I will be handing the reigns to my trusted sidekick (aka bitchboy) Odin

Comment

• All downhill from here as they say

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
            All downhill from here as they say
            Well I was pleased to see myself not disgraced in 14th currently.... but then looking at your selections and then back at mine, I don't think you'll be caught!

Comment

• 15 selections on Grey Dawning there, including our new leader Leman14!

luisgarciaisgod also on him, moving into third place.

Comment

• Fair play Freckleback, only selection on Monmiral to get a massive 35 points and takes the lead!

Comment

• Nobody on Protektorat, but Craigy14 was on Envoi which is enough for him to retake the lead.

Next 5 behind him are all on Teahupoo in the next...

Comment

• And Teahupoo delivers! Freckleback back into the lead on 108 points. Leman14 very close behind on 107 points, then Kevloaf quietly getting himself into the top 3...

Current standings can be found here

Comment

• 6 selections on Shakem Up'Arry, including Craigy14 regaining the lead once again!

Comment

• Excellent shout by Fouroverthrutwo on Golden Ace, the only winning selection.

No changes up top though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dandrew99 View Post
                          Excellent shout by Fouroverthrutwo on Golden Ace, the only winning selection.

No changes up top though.
                          All these updates sort of remind me of the old days when all we had was either Extel commentary in the bookies or the radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Rugby View Post

All these updates sort of remind me of the old days when all we had was either Extel commentary in the bookies or the radio.
                            Don't know if that's a good thing or not

Nobody on the winner there...

Overnight standings are here. Craigy14 still the leader on 121 points, Freckleback on 113 and Kevloaf on 110.

Over to Odin tomorrow for the final stretch, good luck all!

Comment

• Put the wrong JP horse in it, think it was before we knew the handicapper slammed Perceval

Comment

• Don't think I've been credited for Shakemupharry? Not that I'm counting......

Comment

Working...
                                X