Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Top National Hunt Sires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That Horse View Post

Do they actually get shagging them though? I remember watching one of the Jackass sequels (great source of horseracing info obviously) where the horse cock was inserted into a tube to collect the nut butter instead of the horse fanny. In typical horse insemination methods, I assume it would usually then be transferred in an appropriate way into the female horse.

In Jackass, they just drank it.
    This has been one of the better posts, probably not the contribution Odin expected but top notch research.

Comment

Originally posted by HesTheOne View Post

This has been one of the better posts, probably not the contribution Odin expected but top notch research.
      I'm a slow learner with respect to this getting people interested in talking to me game, but I'm starting to work out that stats=shit, but sex sells. I know some of you could have told me that when you were 12, but I'll get there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by HesTheOne View Post

I'll be honest, it's not quite what I had in mind when I started this thread either, yet here we are

Comment

Originally posted by Odin View Post

I'm a slow learner with respect to this getting people interested in talking to me game, but I'm starting to work out that stats=shit, but sex sells. I know some of you could have told me that when you were 12, but I'll get there in the end
          Change the post title to “Top National Hunt Shaggers” should get more traction

Comment

Horses have got nothing on the greyhounds. Horses they are in and out in a flash whereas the dogs .they get locked together for a good 15 minutes or so after and it’s fair to say she is having the time of her life ...strutting around for weeks she was. We got told off for grooming her beforehand. Charlie (the stud dog) didn’t want to know her until she had rolled around in shit for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin View Post

Typical mate. You put out one of the greatest mathematical works since Newton's Principia and get two views but this time last year everyone was falling over themselves to find out whether you'd got the ride after cooking Spectre's love spuds for the other half!

Comment

Originally posted by Fouroverthrutwo View Post

Spectre's love spuds
                Please God let this be the name of the forum owned horse if there ever is one

Comment

Just spotted an interesting table by a guy I follow on Twitter to do with NH sires. Still learning, but the data looked well worth flagging:

https://twitter.com/themastarata/sta...Ap9QKCXBG0j_tA

Interested in the thoughts of others who have a greater depth of understanding than me (especially after a few whisky’s…)

edit: there’s an article linked to the tweet that discussed sire performance by going. Definitely bookmarking this and rereading next week: https://www.geegeez.co.uk/national-h...an-edge-part-2

Last edited by Mighty; 5 March 2023, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X