Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The ULTIMA Handicap Steeplechase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
    Cobden booked, as it stands, for Trelawne - interesting.
    You would assume Bass as stable jockey would have 1st choice & must have picked Chianti?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashew King View Post

You would assume Bass as stable jockey would have 1st choice & must have picked Chianti?
      Definitely! The owner was interviewed for today's RP and mentioned Bass riding. It had seemed Trelawne was being kept for Uttoxeter, but maybe not.

Comment

• ….looking like The Goffer one of the first declared for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
          ….looking like The Goffer one of the first declared for this.
          Very happy with jack kennedy booked to ride as well

Comment

• Apples Away doesn't look like getting a run in this with what has already been declared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Apples Away doesn't look like getting a run in this with what has already been declared.
              Be very close.

Comment

• Actually think she'll be alright, unless Henry 7 Mullins enters all his lot and some of the trainers that have entered go back with another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                  Actually think she'll be alright, unless Henry 7 Mullins enters all his lot and some of the trainers that have entered go back with another.
                  It's going to be very tight. She's already number 16 by my calcs.

Comment

It's going to be very tight. She's already number 16 by my calcs.
                    Yeah it's down to Willie Henry and Henderson, if they run more than I expect.

Comment

Yeah it's down to Willie Henry and Henderson, if they run more than I expect.
                      I counted 9 or 10 that I'd still expect to be declared that are above her.

Comment

I counted 9 or 10 that I'd still expect to be declared that are above her.
                        I get 8
                        We'll see soon, don't even fancy her chances so not sure why I'm bothered

Comment

I get 8
                          Neither do I tbh

Comment

I get 8
                            Have you backed Giovinco? Her getting in pushes him elsewhere or maybe he's already going the graded route anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by That Horse View Post

Have you backed Giovinco? Her getting in pushes him elsewhere or maybe he's already going the graded route anyway
                              I think he’s already going Graded. I was hoping what you’ve said may sway going here

Comment

• Originally posted by That Horse View Post

Yeah, but they'd prefer her in so thats why they are waiting.
                                Pretty sure theyve said he goes graded now, but they have changed their minds every other day so who knows what they think today ?

Comment

Working...
                                X