Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dandrew99
    replied
    Originally posted by Mighty View Post

Chapman started to do the post race interview with beaten jockeys. Didn’t quite catch the question but it was something like “Pulled up again”. Nico looked daggers and said “you should be sorry for asking - same story different day” and walked off.
    Chapman said "I'm almost sorry for asking", Nico said "you should be sorry for asking, same story different day".

Leave a comment:

• Mighty
    replied
    Originally posted by Carnage at Taunton View Post

What happened Robith?
    If you don’t mind me asking
    Chapman started to do the post race interview with beaten jockeys. Didn’t quite catch the question but it was something like “Pulled up again”. Nico looked daggers and said “you should be sorry for asking - same story different day” and walked off.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    Originally posted by Carnage at Taunton View Post

What happened Robith?
    Nico's bottom lip quivered.

Leave a comment:

• Carnage at Taunton
    replied
    Originally posted by robith View Post
    jeez, Nico on ITV there with Chapman
    What happened Robith?

Leave a comment:

• Dandrew99
    replied
    Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

Not really their fault

Feel bad for them

post race interview could be interesting if doddie wins the coral cup
    Oh I'm not blaming them at all, I feel for them too. I do think Nico has let himself down there though, however much it was understandable.

I really hope they do get a win on the board soon. Everyone knows how much Nicky cares, arguably too much. He must be so low right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X