Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In complete agreement archie. I actually loved the novice divisions threads and then really struggled to keep up when we shifted to individual races too early. You just end up reading the same thing in multiple threads

Comment

• It was around October the race threads were started last year and these were a result of multiple requests/comments wanting them.
      If the majority prefer to wait then that’s fine, there are no hard and fast rules.
      I tend to agree the novice hurdles/novice chase/championship threads of previous years worked well.
      The excellent stuff SW does on race planning also accelerated the introduction of handicap threads last year, I’m sure we’d all be happy with leaving these threads to SW who can determine the timing and content.
      But remember anyone can start a thread/discussion, duplication can be inevitable…

Comment

• Had an email this evening off Skybet about my Skyvegas account. After being reviewed by their gaming team the account has been restricted.

I have literally never bet a penny on Skyvegas, I don’t bet on games. What’s going on?!

Comment

• I’m just so excited come September and October, that I enjoy all threads. Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
            Had an email this evening off Skybet about my Skyvegas account. After being reviewed by their gaming team the account has been restricted.

I have literally never bet a penny on Skyvegas, I don’t bet on games. What’s going on?!
            Don't worry mate - there's a logical explanation for that. I hacked your account, spent all your savings and now you are penniless. At least you can rest easy knowing the reason for the restriction!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fouroverthrutwo View Post

Don't worry mate - there's a logical explanation for that. I hacked your account, spent all your savings and now you are penniless. At least you can rest easy knowing the reason for the restriction!
              Ah thought it was the wife that spent it all, at least you didn’t waste it like she would have!

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                In complete agreement archie. I actually loved the novice divisions threads and then really struggled to keep up when we shifted to individual races too early. You just end up reading the same thing in multiple threads
                Or in the wrong threads as a number of us found out to our cost!

Comment

Had an email this evening off Skybet about my Skyvegas account. After being reviewed by their gaming team the account has been restricted.

I got similar a couple of weeks back, all I ever did was play the daily free game which i'm now not allowed to. I'm going to miss the occasional 10p slot bonus that never materialised into anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

I got similar a couple of weeks back, all I ever did was play the daily free game which i'm now not allowed to. I'm going to miss the occasional 10p slot bonus that never materialised into anything.
                    Lol I won a fiver off the Goonies scratch card two weeks ago with that 10p bonus - nearly fell off my sofa in shock

Comment

• Is it me, or has 365's functionality nose dived recently? App is constantly logging me out, saying i've put the wrong password in when I haven't, super slow and takes forever to pay out or even update after races. Used to be best in class but it's pretty shoddy lately

Comment

Same for me, though like yourself just played the freebie. Is and again. Can’t say I’m bothered.

Comment

Is it me, or has 365's functionality nose dived recently? App is constantly logging me out, saying i've put the wrong password in when I haven't, super slow and takes forever to pay out or even update after races. Used to be best in class but it's pretty shoddy lately
                          It’s awful, it keeps freezing for me, have to keep deleting, then download from App Store. It’s a right chore.

Comment

Is it me, or has 365's functionality nose dived recently? App is constantly logging me out, saying i've put the wrong password in when I haven't, super slow and takes forever to pay out or even update after races. Used to be best in class but it's pretty shoddy lately
                            I stopped using the app a long time ago, just use the mobile site in my browser. Seems to work fine most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post

I stopped using the app a long time ago, just use the mobile site in my browser. Seems to work fine most of the time.
                              Same here,had no bother since

Comment

• Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post

Have always used the mobile site in my browser with very few issues, decided to try the app and it was soon uninstalled !

Comment

Working...
                                X