Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

*** Please Register - Introduce yourself and get involved ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ….terrific post, welcome Wayward Lad.

Comment

• Wayward Lad

Great Post.

Loved Wayward Lad, and that Dickinson/Easterby/Winter/Rimell era, and I agree he was the best 3M Chaser I have seen, and not to win the Gold Cup.

Hope to get insight from a long time NH fan through the journey to March 2025
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• First off thank you for inviting me.
        Think it took me 3 or 4 emails however good things comes to those who wait.
        Been an avid follower of this site all last year and the amount of information i learned was incredible.
        There's certainly some knowledgeable people in your ranks.
        I thoroughly enjoyed the monthly yankee's which i used in many a ante post bet this year.
        If i was a horse id certainly still be allowed to run in a bumper such as is my current horse racing knowledge but I'm a fast learner and I would now say with some certainty that national hunt horse racing has overtook my love of football.
        Anyway much appreciated for the invite and although I may not comment alot just yet I will certainly be reading and soaking in your knowledge.

Comment

• Glad to have you join us Brooker17
          If NH has surpassed your love of football, then this is the website for you.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
          X