Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

*** Please Register - Introduce yourself and get involved ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum both. It's great to see all the new members joining up.

I wonder how many people were caught out with the 50/1 that had Queens Brook in the Novice Chase. I was very nearly one of them

Comment

Welcome fatherjohn and Min The Merciless, great to have you on board

Comment

Welcome fatherjohn & Min the merciless.
        Feel like it's a welcome to some religious crisis summit.

and Who'd have thought putting the thread for introducing new members at the top of the cheltenham list would have been so popular !!
        Last edited by Quevega; 6 June 2020, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Long time lurker

Been into NH ever since alderbrook had the temerity to beat Danoli in champion hurdle

Have owned horses through supreme racing, scars are still visible unfortunately though being part or kemboy, airlie beach and aramon amongst others there have been some great days

Really wanted to say thank you to all the information that has been offered here on this site over the last couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by Quevega View Post
            and Who'd have thought putting the thread for introducing new members at the top of the cheltenham list would have been so popular !!

Originally posted by Bunkoffearly View Post
            Long time lurker

Been into NH ever since alderbrook had the temerity to beat Danoli in champion hurdle

Have owned horses through supreme racing, scars are still visible unfortunately though being part or kemboy, airlie beach and aramon amongst others there have been some great days

Really wanted to say thank you to all the information that has been offered here on this site over the last couple of years
            Welcome Bunkoffearly. I remember backing him to beat Saturnas (5/4f) in the Deloitte and bloomin' Bacardys heading him in the closing stages. Well backed in Labaik's Supreme too if I remember correctly. Did he retire early? Is he okay do you know?

Comment

Welcome newbies.

I was a member of Neigh back in the day. Got a great eduction there. I seem to remember Penzance being a forum charge for the 2005 Triumph.

Comment

He was retired early- we were told went to a good home - though you never know with supreme - but yes hope so

Yes thought for second was going to win deloittes till baccardys breezed past

Comment

Welcome to the party, BOE. We mostly lost a fair amount of money with SHR but we did have some experiences that money can't buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                    Welcome newbies.

I was a member of Neigh back in the day. Got a great eduction there. I seem to remember Penzance being a forum charge for the 2005 Triumph.
                    Out of curiosity what name did you post under OV?
                    Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

Totally agree Archie - the memories will last a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                        Out of curiosity what name did you post under OV?
                        Moscow or Moscow Flyer

Comment

Ah yes. I remember you well OV.
                          Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

Hi All
                            I’m new to the forum been following it since before cheltfest this year just gone. Really enjoy the discussion and opinions on here looking forward to being apart of it for the upcoming NH season. I’m a general punter but over the last 2 maybe 3 years iv started to go more ante post. For the last few seasons iv taken more aim at one specific horse from just after Christmas meets and tend to get really stuck in then. This year I was all in on Fakir D’oudairies and im back on him again already for the Champion Chase. I’m a big fan of chasers in particular, my favourites would be Sprinter Sacre. Sprinter Sacre just a legend of a horse cannot but love him.
                            For the year coming I look forward to seeing Capt Guinness & Bob Olinger I think they will have a big say in March.
                            Im not great at these introductions but hope this is Ok.

Comment

Perfect, thanks DP and welcome to the forum

If you would like a profile picture, go to this thread and let me know ..... http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...equests/page33

Comment

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. Cheltenham regular here. I have a strategy of placing my free bets received over the year on Cheltenham ante post in the hope 1 will land and pay for my week. Thanks again for allowing me to join

Comment

Working...
                                X