Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Win Today & Festival ‘22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
    …..pop these in here as I haven’t noticed and I’m sure somebody mentioned Envoi Allen for the King George:

EA to win KG/GC 125-1 Sky
    PTKO win Schloer/CC 20-1
    Journey with Me Albert Bartlett/RSA 100-1
    Where are these? Can't see them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

Where are these? Can't see them anywhere.
      Specials - RequestABet - AntePost Special Doubles - Show All (at the bottom)

Comment

Originally posted by Odin View Post

Specials - RequestABet - AntePost Special Doubles - Show All (at the bottom)
        Ah! Thank you.

Comment

…..pop these in here as I haven’t noticed and I’m sure somebody mentioned Envoi Allen for the King George:

EA to win KG/GC 125-1 Sky
          PTKO win Schloer/CC 20-1
          Journey with Me Albert Bartlett/RSA 100-1
          Elle est Belle MNH/MH 66-1
          Little respect to PTKO after the 40/1 voucher last year went in

Journey With Me isn’t bad but not great considering he’s not jumped a hurdle let alone a fence……..excluding PTP

Comment

….be good if somebody can get The Bosses Oscar priced up to win on Wednesday & NHC. Also, win on Wednesday & a/r might be interesting.

Looks like Sky might be the only firm doing these, but I notice there’s a note at the bottom of Hills a/r lists telling customers to contact customer services if they want a double price for a selection to also win a race ahead of the Festival.

Horses coming out now, hopefully this thread will start to ramp up.

Comment

….be good if somebody can get The Bosses Oscar priced up to win on Wednesday & NHC. Also, win on Wednesday & a/r might be interesting.

Looks like Sky might be the only firm doing these, but I notice there’s a note at the bottom of Hills a/r lists telling customers to contact customer services if they want a double price for a selection to also win a race ahead of the Festival.

Horses coming out now, hopefully this thread will start to ramp up.
              I've tried... Will let you know when they get back to me

Comment

Originally posted by Dandrew99 View Post

I've tried... Will let you know when they get back to me
                Been told both will be available tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Dandrew99 View Post

Been told both will be available tomorrow

…brilliant stuff, many thanks. With SkyBet I presume?

Comment

…brilliant stuff, many thanks. With SkyBet I presume?
                    Yeah SkyBet

Comment

Obviously it will be interesting to see what price they give for TBO tomorrow, but are we sure he wins?

The only two Elliott NHC winners to win their first chase were Tiger Roll and Ravenhill who both won it in May. Galvin, Cause of causes and Chicago grey all did not win their first chase and all started their seasons in July or later. Could all be a coincidence but it could easily be they do try and get a mark for TBO for (e.g.) the Ultima or Irish Grand National and use the NHC as a back up, in which case they wouldn't want to win tomorrow I suspect.

Comment

Obviously it will be interesting to see what price they give for TBO tomorrow, but are we sure he wins?

The only two Elliott NHC winners to win their first chase were Tiger Roll and Ravenhill who both won it in May. Galvin, Cause of causes and Chicago grey all did not win their first chase and all started their seasons in July or later. Could all be a coincidence but it could easily be they do try and get a mark for TBO for (e.g.) the Ultima or Irish Grand National and use the NHC as a back up, in which case they wouldn't want to win tomorrow I suspect.
                        Galvin and Chase of Causes were second season chasers, there first season and debut chases were probably trying to get marks for the handicaps in their first season (Novice Handicap and Kim. Muir) in which they both finished second.

Tiger Roll and Ravenhill weren’t (plus Chicago Grey).

"Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

….not seeing any offers as yet for today’s runners. I’m sure somebody will highlight if that situation changes.

Comment

Sky have priced TBO today and any race (14/1) and today and 4 miler (18/1). Not for me at those prices (Hills still go 14/1 for any race - without the “win today and…” element).

Comment

Alfa Mix looked dangerous to me now upped to a suitable trip, but whether he's trying or not is another thing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
                                Sky have priced TBO today and any race (14/1) and today and 4 miler (18/1). Not for me at those prices (Hills still go 14/1 for any race - without the “win today and…” element).
                                He's still available at 14/1 to win any race with William Hill... Awful odds from Sky there

Comment

Working...
                                X