Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Foxhunter Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Don View Post
    HH didn’t run.. shatou flyer just won from green winter
    Just checked results
    Looks like shantou flyer now trained by rose loxton
    I think she looks after the p2p horses for Paul nicholls
    Last edited by Liammet; 5 January 2020, 10:55 PM.

Comment

If anyone is kind enough to get Hills to add Captain Cattistock to their any race market I'd be most grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
        If anyone is kind enough to get Hills to add Captain Cattistock to their any race market I'd be most grateful!
        VF sad to say he was listed at 33/1 when you mentioned him last week. Was personally contemplating getting involved when the horse was removed from the market/suspended. I assume as they received a bit of money on him or saw his entry this week. Been caught out a couple of times with these hills any race prices going quickly, not like Laddies/Coral last season, probably why they haven’t offered this market this year

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
          VF sad to say he was listed at 33/1 when you mentioned him last week. Was personally contemplating getting involved when the horse was removed from the market/suspended. I assume as they received a bit of money on him or saw his entry this week. Been caught out a couple of times with these hills any race prices going quickly, not like Laddies/Coral last season, probably why they haven’t offered this market this year
          Bugger. Thanks for the info RC. Have to admit I didn't check as I wanted a bit more certainty they were taking this route before going in (he's talented and progressive enough to go for some decent handicaps). Noticed this morning he's now jocked up for tomorrow's race so would have taken the plunge.
          Last edited by Viking Flagship; 6 January 2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Very interesting runner at Taunton tomorrow with this race in mind.

Wishing and Hoping. Like the look of some of his form, particularly the 25 length win over Ballyoker Bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post

Wishing and Hoping. Like the look of some of his form, particularly the 25 length win over Ballyoker Bridge.
              I watched that race, and looked him up, but the rating and his price (20's) put me off.
              But I might actually back him tomorrow.

Comment

Same trainer as Hazel Hill. Very interesting.

Comment

Took 22/1 as he jumped the last with William Hill.

What an absolute weapon!

Comment

Took 22/1 as he jumped the last with William Hill.

What an absolute weapon!
                    did same, looked useful and hopefully the left jumping is only a plus

Comment

still 20's now with hills

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        still 20's now with hills
                        They’re sleeping still. Everyone else clocked. I had a couple of boosts to use so got 22s.

I think he’s very very smart. That 25 length win over Ballyoker Bridge was decent form. He had them all beat a long long way out today.

Comment

They’re sleeping still. Everyone else clocked. I had a couple of boosts to use so got 22s.

I think he’s very very smart. That 25 length win over Ballyoker Bridge was decent form. He had them all beat a long long way out today.
                          yep I backed it again.
                          Gave away a lot of ground and still looked lively at the finish.

Comment

I think everyone will remember my love affair with Burning Ambition on here before the Foxhunters in 2018. This year it’s the same colours again for Wishing and Hoping and me.

I’ve never been the first to put up a horse on here that’s actually been competitive so maybe this the other days with W & H could be the one .

I love him already. To jump that left and yet to win that easily against that field. I’d say it’s the best hunter chase performance since Hazel Hills Cheltenham win in this race last year. The only negative I have for him is that the jockey will likely deserve him for HH.

Comment

Loved the way Wishing and Hoping ran today, going left handed should improve him more.

Backed him at 22/1 soon as the race finished. The trainer and jockey have been placed
                              3rd (beaten 2 lengths)
                              3rd (beaten 1/2 length)
                              In the last three years.

Now down to 14/1 with B365 and only 12/1 with all others quoting, possibly one for multi’s too.
                              Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 7 January 2020, 03:38 PM.
                              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Wishing And Hoping did it well but, according to the RP (admittedly known to be wrong in the past) he was officially rated 19lb below Hazel Hill this morning. Reflections from the trainer and jockey will be interesting as will his new rating.

Comment

Working...
                                X