Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Has anyone had a Cheltenham 2022 punt yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HoldenTheReins View Post

Talks of Envoi Allen going CH also.
    Never going to happen in a million years

One fall and Henry already has the CH winner

Will be GC now that Allaho is the Ryanair horse

Comment

• Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post

Never going to happen in a million years

One fall and Henry already has the CH winner

Will be GC now that Allaho is the Ryanair horse
      CPS Lucky 31, Sir Gerhard Supreme, Quilixios Arkle, Ferny Hollow CH, Allaho Ryanair and Envoi Allen Gold cup?

Comment

• Anyone seen a price for shewearsitwell for next year

Comment

• Having a wee scan at the prices don’t think il be getting involved far too short at the min couple of months off me thinks then back for more

Comment

• Does Bob Olinger definitely go chasing? He’d be the one id be keeping for the Champion Hurdle if they decided to send Honeysuckle chasing

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
              Does Bob Olinger definitely go chasing? He’d be the one id be keeping for the Champion Hurdle if they decided to send Honeysuckle chasing
              Hes a big lad who looks made for chasing

Will take all the beating in the marsh

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                Does Bob Olinger definitely go chasing? He’d be the one id be keeping for the Champion Hurdle if they decided to send Honeysuckle chasing
                100% going chasing.

Built to do it and Henry has Honeysuckle for the CH. Plus you can say Quilixios will likely go Arkle now, at the owners have Gentmansgame in the ‘RSA’ and BO has always been considered a quick horse. So putting all that together he’s going did the Marsh and will be going off odds on if he makes it there

Comment

• On that note Gentlemansgame 50/1 for the RSA looks huge. Which I’ve already taken some of

Comment

• Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post

100% going chasing.

Built to do it and Henry has Honeysuckle for the CH. Plus you can say Quilixios will likely go Arkle now, at the owners have Gentmansgame in the ‘RSA’ and BO has always been considered a quick horse. So putting all that together he’s going did the Marsh and will be going off odds on if he makes it there
                    Would Honeysuckle not go novice chasing too? I don’t see why not now that they’ve already won the CH. I believe she’s already schooled over fences.

Comment

Talks of Envoi Allen going CH also.
                      Where did you hear this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post

Would Honeysuckle not go novice chasing too? I don’t see why not now that they’ve already won the CH. I believe she’s already schooled over fences.
                        Connections did mention to Nick Luck that she was purchased with chasing in mind ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post

Originally you would have though they would do that having been bred to chase but she’s 7 now, will only be running 2 more years you’d say before they go breeding with her. They won’t want to step down to the Mares Chase, then yeah they could go Arkle and QM but would you do that when you could dominate the CH for three years?

Id say the Arkle will be harder than the CH next year with AI and BO goes Marsh.

If they were going to go chasing they should have gone this year and CH last year. I just think that they will want to look after her and keeping her at hurdles now they’ve trained her intensively over the last year to be a slick hurdler that they will keep her here. Plus this of the price pot difference between CH and Arkle is a no brainer

Comment

• Originally posted by Trap5 View Post
                            Anyone seen a price for shewearsitwell for next year
                            ....50-1 CH with Hills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post

Where did you hear this?
                              Was talks of it on the Racing Post live on YouTube. I'd say they'd be going Gold Cup though.

Comment

Was talks of it on the Racing Post live on YouTube. I'd say they'd be going Gold Cup though.
                                Yeah it would just be conjecture on their part no doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X