Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Has anyone had a Cheltenham 2022 punt yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if they will keep ferny hollow hurdling and go for the champion hurdle

Comment

Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
      Wonder if they will keep ferny hollow hurdling and go for the champion hurdle
      That would be my thoughts on the subject

Comment

Bookie are running scared this year with so many of the winners from last years festival winning this year. They don't want it to happen again

Comment

Originally posted by HoldenTheReins View Post
          Some ridiculous prices for next year for sure. Even 4/1 / 5/1 Sir Gerhard for the Supreme and Appreciate It for the Arkle......

Ferny Hollow if he goes chasing next year the Arkle is his aim.
          Literally so poor from some of them!

Still some value around that I can see, but cor dear, it's looking mighty difficult already!

Comment

I’ve covered Ferny for both the Arkle and the CH at 33/1 and 25/1.

Need to get the bets on before the novice races happen which is obviously a risk.

2022 diary will be up on Friday

Comment

I did a Sir G/Shishkin/Monkfish fish treble a couple of weeks ago at 923/1, into 89/1 now. It’s a joke to have anything 6/4 for a race in a years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                I did a Sir G/Shishkin/Monkfish fish treble a couple of weeks ago at 923/1, into 89/1 now. It’s a joke to have anything 6/4 for a race in a years time.
                6/4 Shishkin for the Champion Chase next year. Anyone taking that is a moron....

Comment

What was Sprinter?

Comment

I requested the Skybet Sir Gerhard bumper/any race 2022 a month or 2 ago at 33s.. looks nice at the moment.

Also took the Shishkin Arkle/Champ Chase at 16s.

Long long way to go though and lets just enjoy these last 2 days first!

Comment

....all the Envoi Marsh/GC bets bite the dust, especially the big price doubles with Shishkin Arkle/CC.

Comment

Trying to find the zanahiyr triumph/CH bet??

Comment

Originally posted by Rigga View Post
                          Trying to find the zanahiyr triumph/CH bet??
                          Hills. Racing > Specials > #yourodds Cheltenham Festival > #yourodds Cheltenham Festival Day Four .... then right at the bottom of the page.

Comment

....Gars de Sceaux 20-1 a/r Sky.

Comment

I'm quite taken with the Journey With Me and Ferney Hollow double any race at 150/1

Comment

Yes Exar, I’ve already got 1pt on it and then will Chuck Mondays free bet on it aswell. Try not to lump on, selfishly don’t want to lose the price

Comment

Working...
                                X