Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
    I’ve been waiting over two months for Sporting John to come and do that, absolutely excellent performance.

Racing Post in their wisdom have put up initial RPR of 152, just 1lb shy of Envoi Allen.
    (Although they do change them sometimes).
    Now we have a race on our hands if SP does come here. I think EA will have to really pull out all the stops now

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
      When Samcro won the Ballymore (and with respect) he didn’t beat a lot; Envoi Allen is going to have to beat a proper proper field, it looks a great crop of novice hurdlers all round this year. And he will definitely be a bigger price on the morning of the race than he is now
      Can’t agree envoi will be bigger on the day. It’s the Irish banker of the week and they’ll be getting stuck in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautothegreat8 View Post
        Can’t agree envoi will be bigger on the day. It’s the Irish banker of the week and they’ll be getting stuck in.
        Best lot of novice hurdlers at all 3 trips I’ve seen for years! Absolutely fascinating races and I cannot wait. Seems what we’re lacking in the novice chase department we’re certainly making up for in the novice hurdle divisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Philg123 View Post
          Best lot of novice hurdlers at all 3 trips I’ve seen for years! Absolutely fascinating races and I cannot wait. Seems what we’re lacking in the novice chase department we’re certainly making up for in the novice hurdle divisions
          Just been thinking that Phil. Huge depth in every novice hurdle and all three races should be top class.

Comment

• Just taken a bit of a flyer on 'allart' from the henders stable on the exchange at a big price, was reading the stuff from Henderson's media day today where he mentioned he thought this horse could be very good, went back and watched his last run and looked to me a very decent performance probably hasn't beaten much but looked good doing it looks a bit head strong as was the case in his first start at ascot when he fell at the 1st, I thought with it looking like Henderson have shishkin and chantry house in the supreme I thought allart may line up here, he is entered in races this week I'll be keen to see how he goes

Comment

• Originally posted by Nwfb89 View Post
              Just taken a bit of a flyer on 'allart' from the henders stable on the exchange at a big price, was reading the stuff from Henderson's media day today where he mentioned he thought this horse could be very good, went back and watched his last run and looked to me a very decent performance probably hasn't beaten much but looked good doing it looks a bit head strong as was the case in his first start at ascot when he fell at the 1st, I thought with it looking like Henderson have shishkin and chantry house in the supreme I thought allart may line up here, he is entered in races this week I'll be keen to see how he goes
              His atr stable tour suggests he could be a supreme horse for him. Doesn’t mention a step up anyway either and entered over 2 this week I’m sure as well.

Comment

• Think he's entered over 2m3f aswell as 2m this week, it's more of a bet in hope than expectation

Comment

• Elliot Re Envoi

I couldn’t be happier with him. The Ballymore is the plan & the Supreme would only be considered if the ground came up heavy in the going description. He might have a Racecourse gallop next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                    Elliot Re Envoi

I couldn’t be happier with him. The Ballymore is the plan & the Supreme would only be considered if the ground came up heavy in the going description. He might have a Racecourse gallop next week.
                    Bring it On !!....

Comment

Elliot Re Envoi

here we....here we.....here we fukin go

Comment

• Long way to go yet; just keeping fingers crossed he gets there 100% fit now

Comment

• Allart tomorrow - im very interested also! But have no idea which race?

Comment

• Originally posted by punterorplonker View Post
                            Allart tomorrow - im very interested also! But have no idea which race?
                            Hendo, atr, this week...

‘I would like to run him this week and I think he is quite good, and he is a possible for the Supreme.’

Comment

Elliot Re Envoi

Originally posted by robith View Post
                              here we....here we.....here we fukin go
                              I don't think that's ever been in doubt

A Heavy Ground festival would be carnage for ante-post punters.
                              We'd have to take that on the chin...but all he's done there is confirm what most people assumed and backed accordingly all year

Comment

• Originally posted by punterorplonker View Post
                                Allart tomorrow - im very interested also! But have no idea which race?
                                Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                                Hendo, atr, this week...

‘I would like to run him this week and I think he is quite good, and he is a possible for the Supreme.’
                                Not much harm in him at 33/1 NRNB for this race then?
                                Same price NRNB in Supreme too.

Just watched Simonsig back on YouTube because of the owners

Comment

Working...
                                X