Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support in the trial for King Roland. Not surprised at 5s was too big. Not jocked up which is my worry.

Comment

• Looks as though this will be the target for The Big Breakaway taken a drift in the Albert Bartlett market... Personally feel this is the race for it anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Philg123 View Post
        Looks as though this will be the target for The Big Breakaway taken a drift in the Albert Bartlett market... Personally feel this is the race for it anyway
        Shame, if they opt for here.

The horse looks super relaxed and almost dopey, and is for sure going to be a really good chaser I reckon.

But would not be able to compete in this race IMO, in terms of win and place in any case.

Reminds me of Battleoverdoyen from last year, and probably not going to be as sharp as some of his opponents.
        Might be wrong, but that's how I see it, and would not back him for this race because of that.

He'll travel well enough though I think. Unless they go mental.

If it comes up really soft then that would help his chances.

Comment

• Id see him as the main danger to Envoi Allen and as a backer of EA i hope he doesnt come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post

The horse looks super relaxed and almost dopey, and is for sure going to be a really good chaser I reckon.

But would not be able to compete in this race IMO, in terms of win and place in any case.

Reminds me of Battleoverdoyen from last year, and probably not going to be as sharp as some of his opponents.
            Might be wrong, but that's how I see it, and would not back him for this race because of that.

Agree. Think with having a setback that won't help him in trying to beat Envoi either. Still personally think he'll end up in the Albert.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post

He's going to be a machine over fences !!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                He's going to be a machine over fences !!
                Probably not one that'll be missed ante post from April onwards...

If Tizzy does his usual Chelt then Aintree revival this might be something to consider PRE Aintree....

Risky though, obviously.

Probably over thinking it.

Comment

• David Ord says rumours that Cheveley Park fancy a tilt at Churdle with Envoi.......No, no, no !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                    David Ord says rumours that Cheveley Park fancy a tilt at Churdle with Envoi.......No, no, no !!!
                    Sounds like David Ord wants some attention

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                      Sounds like David Ord wants some attention
                      Don't know much about him, who is he ??

Comment

Don't know much about him, who is he ??
                        Sportinglife I think. It’s that time of year where the rumour mill fills column inches. Happens every year pre and post DRF

Comment

David Ord says rumours that Cheveley Park fancy a tilt at Churdle with Envoi.......No, no, no !!!
                          Where’s he said that at? Hopefully Gordy talks some sense into them but it really wouldn’t surprise me sadly especially if the Irish Champion Hurdle doesn’t throw up an impressive winner

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                            Where’s he said that at? Hopefully Gordy talks some sense into them but it really wouldn’t surprise me sadly especially if the Irish Champion Hurdle doesn’t throw up an impressive winner

Envoi Allen in a Champion Hurdle? Pentland Hills yay or nay? Defi Du Seuil cream of the two-mile crop? David Ord and Ben Linfoot have their say.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                              We are in the pre-Cheltenham no mans lands where journalists fill column inches with endless Cheltenham speculation. People are starting to get excited so they watch and read accordingly, whilst the journalists making these speculative claims can do so credibly because they are often not beyond the realms of possibility, but rarely merit any real discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                                We are in the pre-Cheltenham no mans lands where journalists fill column inches with endless Cheltenham speculation. People are starting to get excited so they watch and read accordingly, whilst the journalists making these speculative claims can do so credibly because they are often not beyond the realms of possibility, but rarely merit any real discussion.
                                This forum gives them a helluva run for the money.
                                Inches and Inches and Inches and pages and pages and pages .

Comment

Working...
                                X