Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    They've just said
    "We keep saying he wants stepping up in trip"

Cant be much clearer. Unless you need to convince yourself? Due to backing him for the supreme.
    I havent backed him for the Supreme.

Comment

• Scooby. Are you saying you don't think he would win the Supreme?

Comment

• We keep saying he wants stepping up in trip, but until he’s beaten at two miles there’s probably no need to. It looked like Gordon’s other horse (Abacadabras) was going to come with more speed, but his stamina told and he stayed on well,” said Richardson.

“He keeps finding when he’s asked the question. We’ll be looking at his options, but we’re happy at two miles for now.”

Believe what your reading ........ As we stand now it’s Supreme ..... if he gets beat over two miles then maybe a change of heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
          I havent backed him for the Supreme.
          Pretty sure you cashed some ballymore and went any race. Therefore shortening your potential returns for the ballymore. I'm assuming your convincing yourself you've done the right thing.

Because for me it's clear ballymore.

In fact, another race that I have done my business in, and can politely leave the debate.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Pretty sure you cashed some ballymore and went any race. Therefore shortening your potential returns for the ballymore. I'm assuming your convincing yourself you've done the right thing.

In fact, another race that I have done my business in, and can politely leave the debate.
            Mind your head on the door as you leave

Comment

Got to love you knowing better than me what Ive done.

Comment

Scooby. Are you saying you don't think he would win the Supreme?
                I done think it matters as he wont run there. But I think hes a better chance in the ballymore due to having more time get a towe and decide when to go, he'll saty to the line all day.

Willie has horses up his sleeve for the supreme. I believe with the ballymore he dosent have horses up his sleeve that are likely to beat envoi allen

Comment

• As far as I’m aware the plan is and has been the Ballymore from a long way out but clearly they’ll keep both options open should any unforeseen circumstances arise over the next few months. It won’t be a nailed on decision at this stage, plenty can happen in a few months.

Comment

I remember you cashing some ballymore bets and backing supreme or something similar

Comment

Don't worry CCM, I've done the same but am 99% sure he'll go Ballymore now. I just got taken in by the Supreme being mentioned. A mistake on my part.

Royal Bond winners don't win Supremes, so he's either going to lose in the Supreme or run in the Ballymore, and basically that's settled the debate

Comment

I done think it matters as he wont run there. But I think hes a better chance in the ballymore due to having more time get a towe and decide when to go, he'll saty to the line all day.

Willie has horses up his sleeve for the supreme. I believe with the ballymore he dosent have horses up his sleeve that are likely to beat envoi allen
                        Why does he need a tow? Just blast off in front and do what he did in the Royal Bond. I just cant see how anyone can argue he has a better chance in the Ballymore. I'll accept he has the same chance, but not a better one. There is no proof whatsoever.

Comment

Why does he need a tow? Just blast off in front and do what he did in the Royal Bond. I just cant see how anyone can argue he has a better chance in the Ballymore. I'll accept he has the same chance, but not a better one. There is no proof whatsoever.
                          "I've cashed out the 10/1 and 8/1 Envoi Allen for the Ballymore to just about double my stake and this will cover a decent portion of my Malone Road losses. Can't cash out the 12's but happy enough to keep it anyway just in case things change again (would only take an injury to AD for the pack to be shuffled again).

Also added an Envoi Allen Supreme, Andy Dufresne Ballymore double.

As things stand, feel sure EA is Supreme bound now myself"

Comment

I remember you cashing some ballymore bets and backing supreme or something similar
                            I cashed some Ballymore bets because I had too much on him. Max bet at 12's and more on at 10's and 8's.

I havent a penny on him in singles for the Supreme so I certainly dont want him going there.

Comment

• Not that it’s worth anything but I’d agree with those who think he’d win either race. Pre-season I only ever had the Ballymore in mind for him but his performances have made me rethink that. I’ve not actually covered him for the Supreme and it could be a mistake.

Comment

Theres alot of unknowns in the supreme, that may be capable of beating EA over 2m. I see far less in the ballymore.

Anyway pointless debate as imo hes ballymore bound. And as I said another race. Where my business is done. And I'll leave the debate. Happily holding vouchers for EA in the ballymore only.

Comment

Working...
                                X