Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Envoi Allen is now 1/3 to run in this race (Ballymore) after opening up 13/8 with PaddyPower

Personally, delighted to see that. Was a bit taken aback when he opened up fav to run in the Supreme!
    Fairly telling!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
      Is there any particular reason that Sporting john is blue across the board tonight on Oddsc for this race ??.
      Only guessing, but did trainer mention potentially stepping him after he won today? He's certainly bred to appreciate this trip rather than the Supreme.

Comment

• Aah , didn't realise that he ran today C.C.M . makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
          Fairly telling!
          Yeah, hope so.

Everything will be even easier for him when he steps up in trip.

He doesn't need to, but I anticipate he'll be better when he does.

Comment

Yeah, hope so.

Honestly believe he has the same chance in either race myself. His hurdling is such an asset.

Comment

Yeah, hope so.

I’d say he’s nailed on for the grade 1 at Naas early next year! He’s a grade 1 horse hence why he took in the Royal Bond over the Navan Novice Hurdle! He’ll put them all to the sword at Naas & that will put an end to the festival target discussion!

Comment

• With Midnight Run looking far more at home over a trip running on into 2nd or 3rd leaving Gigginstown in no doubt over his best chance in March

Comment

• Sorry chaps but as strongly mentioned before cant believe this is even a debate. EA will be harder to beat at 2m 4 than 2m !!! Move on. They will either go Champ hurdle over 2m for the big prize or much more likely get the chelt winner over 2m 4f.

Comment

Envoi Allen is now 1/3 to run in this race (Ballymore) after opening up 13/8 with PaddyPower

Personally, delighted to see that. Was a bit taken aback when he opened up fav to run in the Supreme!
                    That's a thing of beauty Kev.

Actually not against taking the 3's about Envoi Allen for the Ballymore tbh.

Seems like a carbon copy of the Samcro season, let's hope the result is too!

Comment

• Yep looks like something is happening regards target at least for EA’s next race PP/BFSB have pushed him out to 5s for the Supreme and 20s for CH

Comment

• Hoping longhouse poet can do the business today, I really think that he ran into a very good one on debut. And hopefully he can show that here. It's a good little race. You can call me al was bang there with embittered and blackbow. which is good form
                        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          Hoping longhouse poet can do the business today, I really think that he ran into a very good one on debut. And hopefully he can show that here. It's a good little race. You can call me al was bang there with embittered and blackbow. which is good form
                          Be very disappointed if he doesnt win this well myself.

Comment

• I think Longhouse Poet would be even better with a faster pace to aim at. Won nicely and keeps my bets alive. Saying that, I’m still sticking to the Ballymore being ridiculously hot this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              Hoping longhouse poet can do the business today, I really think that he ran into a very good one on debut. And hopefully he can show that here. It's a good little race. You can call me al was bang there with embittered and blackbow. which is good form
                              Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                              Be very disappointed if he doesnt win this well myself.
                              That went well.

Got there a bit too soon to be really impressive.

Comment

• Very confident ride from Degsy! He's some jock.

Agree Jackie, this could be the deepest Ballymore for many a year. Lots of very exciting novice hurdlers about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X