Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elixir d'Ainay taken out. Surprised at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonjers View Post
      Elixir d'Ainay taken out. Surprised at that.
      Me too. Left in the Supreme

Comment

• Gordon Elliot “There is every chance Envoi Allen could switch to the Supreme. The ground is a big worry. Soft ground will not bother him, but I’m not sure he wants a slog over two miles and five furlongs at this stage of his career”

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
          Gordon Elliot “There is every chance Envoi Allen could switch to the Supreme. The ground is a big worry. Soft ground will not bother him, but I’m not sure he wants a slog over two miles and five furlongs at this stage of his career”
          A fair amount of rain forecast Sunday/Monday. Just took some 13.5 about thyme hill for the ballymore on the exchange.

Comment

• Not buying Elliotts garbage tonight.
            3.55 too big to ignore for EA in this race...

Comment

• Originally posted by MTR View Post
              A fair amount of rain forecast Sunday/Monday. Just took some 13.5 about thyme hill for the ballymore on the exchange.
              I don’t disagree with the reasoning but I could only play Thyme Hill Ballymore with the NRNB insurance, even if a significantly shorter price

Comment

• If EA goes Supreme... who wins Ballymore ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                  Not buying Elliotts garbage tonight.
                  3.55 too big to ignore for EA in this race...
                  He doth protest honesty too much or sum in like that

Comment

• Massive price moves for everything behind EA for this race now.

Sporting John as low as 3/1 now (from 6/1 at start of day)
                    Asterion Forlonge into as low as 4/1.
                    Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 5 March 2020, 08:40 PM.
                    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• My Ballymore bets with 365 currently have the cash out suspended. Anybody know why??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigga View Post
                        If EA goes Supreme... who wins Ballymore ?
                        Sporting John will prob go off fav, but I'd take him on with The Big Breakaway.

I still maintain EA will go Ballymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tangodelta View Post
                          My Ballymore bets with 365 currently have the cash out suspended. Anybody know why??
                          They're probably waiting for Envoi Allen news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tangodelta View Post
                            My Ballymore bets with 365 currently have the cash out suspended. Anybody know why??
                            They are the same with the Supreme, waiting for 11am final decs for Supreme on Sunday, to see (as Kev said) where Envoi Allen runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                              They are the same with the Supreme, waiting for 11am final decs for Supreme on Sunday, to see (as Kev said) where Envoi Allen runs.
                              Interestingly, Gordon said he will walk the course on Sunday and make his decision then. The proper rain doesn't come till Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                                Interestingly, Gordon said he will walk the course on Sunday and make his decision then. The proper rain doesn't come till Monday.
                                Yes Charlie, the only thing walking the course at 8.30am Sunday will do is give Gordon a feel for how good/bad the ground is, before the main rain comes on Monday.
                                That's why I think it's more likely that he could choose the Ballymore, but without knowing (only estimating) if that is going to be run on the ground he hope's to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X