Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Marsh Novices Chase 2020 (was JLT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely agree with this. It looked like a really competitive race 2 weeks ago but if allaho and mister fisher defect as expected he could be a 3/1 shot come Thursday. I have a strong antepost position on itchy feet but wonder if the race is set up for a fairytale faugheen win or the return of Samcro. Can’t wait.

Comment

• There was more talk about Samcro maybe surprising everyone and running at the festival last year than there is about his chances in the JLT which he's pencilled in for. By God I'd love if he somehow coughed up all the phlegm and flew again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
        There was more talk about Samcro maybe surprising everyone and running at the festival last year than there is about his chances in the JLT which he's pencilled in for. By God I'd love if he somehow coughed up all the phlegm and flew again.
        as long as he catches it and bins it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
          There was more talk about Samcro maybe surprising everyone and running at the festival last year than there is about his chances in the JLT which he's pencilled in for. By God I'd love if he somehow coughed up all the phlegm and flew again.
          Can you imagine the buzz around the place if either faugheen or Samcro won, then sire des berlais, Frodon and paisley all retain their crowns. I’m buzzing just thinking about it.

Comment

• No Mister Fisher in the Arkle so presumably comes here

Comment

• Added Faugheen @ 7/1 NRNB

With Easy Game and Alaho declared for the RSA that's a huge vote of confidence from the Mullins yard on Faugheen no?

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                Added Faugheen @ 7/1 NRNB

With Easy Game and Alaho declared for the RSA that's a huge vote of confidence from the Mullins yard on Faugheen no?
                Melon

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Melon
                  Don't see it myself. Been so shite recently and I've always had him as a 2 miler.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                    Don't see it myself. Been so shite recently and I've always had him as a 2 miler.
                    I've had him down as needing the intermediate trip for a fair while now, so will be interesting to see how he does go.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      I've had him down as needing the intermediate trip for a fair while now, so will be interesting to see how he does go.
                      I may have to have a saver on him having done my dough on the Arkle. Would hurt if he was the one to win and went unbacked

Comment

• Subbing Easy Game for Tornado Flyer @ 28/1 with Sky.

Comment

• Yeeeeessss, more people join the Tornado Flyer plane

Comment

• Cashed Tornado at 33/1 - nightmare if he wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenmanSacre View Post
                              Cashed Tornado at 33/1 - nightmare if he wins!
                              Well he's still available...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Yeeeeessss, more people join the Tornado Flyer plane
                                I was planning on a small cover bet on him today anyway, he’d have been a lot closer to Easy Game & Faugheen in the Flogas bar a bad mistake at the 3rd last.

Comment

Working...
                                X