Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beat you both by a few days

Comment

Right well I’m having Jon snow then lol

Comment

He also mentioned last years winner very early too

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          He also mentioned last years winner very early too

https://twitter.com/mufc_fan_saf/sta...935940609?s=21
          He writes them the day they're on the hri registrations page, as registered over here. Anyone can find them.

Not as easy to narrow them down ofcourse.

Then can find the corresponding horse and form using the search bar, via
          Last edited by Scooby91; 9 October 2019, 07:25 PM.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

He certainly has a good eye but then I guess that comes from the fact he pretty much exclusively follows French racing.

Comment

Seems like a silly discussion.
              Context is key, and knowing the winner of a given race so far away from it happening would be impressive.
              But anyone could essentially do the same with just a little knowledge, and naming multiple horses of course.
              Without even checking facts. I know for a fact that for every tweeted horse, that has ultimately been successful, there'll be multiple ones that weren't.
              Oldest trick in the book, tipping lines that tip every horse in the race.
              There'll always be someone who thinks you're a genius,
              The System - Derren Brown

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                Seems like a silly discussion.
                Context is key, and knowing the winner of a given race so far away from it happening would be impressive.
                But anyone could essentially do the same with just a little knowledge, and naming multiple horses of course.
                Without even checking facts. I know for a fact that for every tweeted horse, that has ultimately been successful, there'll be multiple ones that weren't.
                Oldest trick in the book, tipping lines that tip every horse in the race.
                There'll always be someone who thinks you're a genius,
                The System - Derren Brown
                I’m not entirely sure of your point but I was at Sandown the day they filmed the show and met Derren.... I avoided eye contact at all costs.

Comment

Malone Road “jumped brilliantly” in a schooling race at Tipperary yesterday (Keith Donoghues blog)

Comment

Chris Cairns (@Cairnsy1975) asked: "Is Malone Road likely Supreme horse and Envoi Allen the Ballymore?"

I'd think so Chris. Envoi Allen is not slow, but Malone Road does look the speedier horse for 2m. Envoi can go up in trip no problem, as you're not going to put the two of them together.

Keith Donoghue

Comment

On the back of those comments looks time to unleash a Yankee!!!

Comment

Just added Jon Snow while at 33's. That Jon Snow and Fly Smart I have for this so far.

Comment

Glory and Fortune - Tom Lacey.
                          Liked this horse last year, had one run in listed bumper at Cheltenham New Years Day, and although he beat nothing, it looked good doing it.
                          Today's debut was a bit sketchy jumping wise, but looked like it would have won on bridle but for the mistakes so may be better than the bare form.
                          Probably not quite supreme level but one to watch when it steps up in class.
                          Like it's breeding.

Comment

Olly Murphy’s Nickolson just won the opening maiden hurdle at Wincanton well. Don’t think he beat much but he travelled, jumped & quickened up very nicely. Olly has given him a few promising mentions from what I’ve seen. Might be one to keep an eye on.

50/1 with PP
                            Last edited by SeanRock; 17 October 2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                              Olly Murphy’s Nickolson just won the opening maiden hurdle at Wincanton well. Don’t think he beat much but he travelled, jumped & quickened up very nicely. Olly has given him a few promising mentions from what I’ve seen. Might be one to keep an eye on.

50/1 with PP
                              Impressive I thought. Been burnt with early season novices for this plenty of times before though so I’ll let him win again before getting involved. Certainly looked useful though.

Comment

I’ve added Soviet Pimpernel to 365, won on debut, but I’ve had a 5r on him purely because I watched the sales after racing on the Thursday of the festival this year (lead to a hell of a journey home), thought he was a gorgeous horse and he didn’t reach quite a high reserve so someone else must think a lot of him!

Would be quite an ego boost if my first time watching a sales leads to picking the Supreme winner

Comment

Working...
                                X