Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Queen Mother Champion Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darlojim View Post
    CE is very interesting for me, he may well have bolted up in the Arkle this year and if the likes of Altior and Le Richbourg arent there he could have easily been priced as short as CPS is. Its also yet to be seen whether CPS will step up in trip and if so CE could be Mullins No. 1
    I just can’t see CPS not being aimed at this. Whether Willie comes out and publicly says it is another matter but I think he’s probably about 1/8 to go here if he runs at the festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
      I just can’t see CPS not being aimed at this. Whether Willie comes out and publicly says it is another matter but I think he’s probably about 1/8 to go here if he runs at the festival.
      It would be just typical of Ricci to put Min in the wrong race again and quotes from OJA currently sound like that is the plan. Long way to go yet though..

Comment

Originally posted by darlojim View Post
        It would be just typical of Ricci to put Min in the wrong race again and quotes from OJA currently sound like that is the plan. Long way to go yet though..
        Min could be a victim of his own versatility and be switched into whichever race makes most sense at the time.

Comment

Le richebourg
          On Joseph stable tour on betfair
          Nothing is mentioned of any injury ??
          Unless I was reading it wrong as I was tired

Comment

I noticed this too Q.

Le Richebourg not back in the yard yet though, is due back shortly. Must have been some sort of injury for him being delayed going back in. Whether it was overplayed by connections at the time, who knows. Someone on Twitter, possibly Johnny Maine, broke the news though.

Just checked, was definitely Johnny Ward, on the 3rd of September.

Comment

How is Politologue 33-1 for this with Hills given he was a close second last season behind Altior? Nicholls’ comments already suggest they will make another attempt at this. Seems very good odds to me.

Comment

Just noticed that Hills are 5/1 on Altior for this

Comment

Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post
                  How is Politologue 33-1 for this with Hills given he was a close second last season behind Altior? Nicholls’ comments already suggest they will make another attempt at this. Seems very good odds to me.

Think he'll be on a downgrade this season

Comment

Willie on Chacun Pour Soi:

"He’s in great order and looks one for the two-mile chase division. He has been tricky to train over the years, but he is very good at the minute. What he did last season was very promising indeed. His performance at Punchestown against more experienced and accomplished rivals was particularly impressive I thought. You’d have to hope that he could improve enough to be a Queen Mother Champion Chase contender."

Comment

Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                      Think he'll be on a downgrade this season
                      Nicholls very upbeat about him and has had breathing op for first time....def his target race, so agree 33s for horse almost beat Altior is way too long....i have taken with boost
                      Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

Originally posted by TigerRolllllll View Post
                        Nicholls very upbeat about him and has had breathing op for first time....def his target race, so agree 33s for horse almost beat Altior is way too long....i have taken with boost
                        Agree , good ew value
                        Already backed (365) but went to top up and noticed 888Sport 33/1 so had a £5ew which had to be authorised????

Comment

Positive update on Le Richebourg that’s he’s back in the yard and hoped to be out at Christmas
                          Last edited by Run4Home; 29 October 2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I was obviously gutted when Le Rich was ruled out last year (not least because I had him in a large double with DDS) but I also remember being slightly nervous that the chat was that he liked the ground to be quite good and day one weather suggested we were going to get a bog

Comment

Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post

What else is due to run in the Tingle Creek?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                What else is due to run in the Tingle Creek?
                                UDS
                                Sceau royal. (Ground permitting)

Have been loosely confirmed
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X