Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, if Windsor Avenue does win well today I'd be fuming I didn't have him backed at 36.75/1 for the RSA.

Backed 1 pt e/w with WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Actually, if Windsor Avenue does win well today I'd be fuming I didn't have him backed at 36.75/1 for the RSA.

Backed 1 pt e/w with WH
      do you not think hes more likely to go JLT? doncaster a pretty quick 3miles and JLT might suit him better

maybe just money talking for me..

Annoyed that i didnt get 50s for RSA also but can kind of see him not being quite good enough in an RSA as it stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Actually, if Windsor Avenue does win well today I'd be fuming I didn't have him backed at 36.75/1 for the RSA.

Backed 1 pt e/w with WH
        Followed suit, especially being able to cash out 40’s on JLT

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
          do you not think hes more likely to go JLT? doncaster a pretty quick 3miles and JLT might suit him better

maybe just money talking for me..

Annoyed that i didnt get 50s for RSA also but can kind of see him not being quite good enough in an RSA as it stands.
          Not if he beats Sam Spinner over 3m.

He could go JLT but beating a Stayers Hurdle 2nd over 3m is probably going to look good?

A lot of ifs though.

Comment

• Beakstown didnt do much for the form of Champ in the race won by Mister Fisher.

Comment

• Windsor avenue doesnt stay 3 mile..

Comment

• looked to me more than a non staying issue as he was beat a long way from home. Either there was an issue, or he was majorly outclassed.

Comment

• Yes Windsor Avenue fell in a hole over half a mile out, didnt just look down to trip.
                  "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Windsor Avenue scoped badly so you can draw a line through that.... out to 50s for the JLT which is worth taking with cashout for me assuming they can get a run into him before the festival

Comment

• Could we be disrespecting Sam Spinner here ?
                      Jumped as well as any staying novice I've seen for a long while and ran a very good horse ragged.
                      This horse was fav for a stayers hurdle 2 years ago and got closer to Paisley Park than anyone in last seasons renewal.
                      I'm no fan of the trainer but what SS has shown on the course this year he looks to be a serious RSA contender to me....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        Could we be disres
                        Jumped as well as any staying novice I've seen for a long while
                        Are we discussing the same Sam Spinner?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          Are we discussing the same Sam Spinner?
                          yes,
                          I think young Joe Colliver is now a gelding after yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            Could we be disrespecting Sam Spinner here ?
                            Jumped as well as any staying novice I've seen for a long while and ran a very good horse ragged.
                            This horse was fav for a stayers hurdle 2 years ago and got closer to Paisley Park than anyone in last seasons renewal.
                            I'm no fan of the trainer but what SS has shown on the course this year he looks to be a serious RSA contender to me....
                            We must have been watching a different race. Early on he was awkward and keen, his jumping dramatically improved but still out to his right, at the 6th he puts right down into it in what was nearly a race ending mistake. He did well enough in the end and maybe I’m underrating him but RSA, not for me

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              yes,
                              Hahaha Brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                                yes,
                                Cant believe how he landed right back in the plate!

Comment

Working...
                                X