Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
    None of those getting close in an Arkle
    Agree. Tornado Flyer definitely goes up in trip next too. Winner done it well but won't be good enough come the fez IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      Reminds me of un de sceaux old cash back
      same, always going to chance a few. Hopefully gives Notebook a good tow in the arkle, have both at big prices. Probably done for this race now

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
        None of those getting close in an Arkle
        Think the winner looked very decent, isn’t a vintage arkle either. Would put him miles ahead of horses like global citizen and put the kettle on

Comment

• The Arkle could set up for something off the pace this year Cash Back, Fakir and Notebook all like to be up front so there gonna go off very fast. Could really suit Brewinupastorm (who I haven't backed)

Comment

• Yes winner did it well and suppose given the lack of the superstar or 2 may have a chance.

TF definitely needs a step up in trip, couldn’t go the pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
              The Arkle could set up for something off the pace this year Cash Back, Fakir and Notebook all like to be up front so there gonna go off very fast. Could really suit Brewinupastorm (who I haven't backed)
              Step forward Melon. As you say, the race will be set up for him perfectly.

Comment

• Think I've nailed this race.
                What could possibly go wrong ?

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  Think I've nailed this race.
                  What could possibly go wrong ?
                  western warhorse turning up

Comment

The Arkle could set up for something off the pace this year Cash Back, Fakir and Notebook all like to be up front so there gonna go off very fast. Could really suit Brewinupastorm (who I haven't backed)
                    I would agree with that. I too haven’t got Brewinupastorm in my book but probably will when I know what he’s doing.

It’s a poor race and they’re going to be going off like the clappers. A strong traveller that picks up late would be my idea of the winner but I don’t know who yet.

I’d be interested in Mister Fisher here but he is surely odds on to be in the JLT

Comment

Perfect for Al Dancer........I'm being serious btw

Comment

• Cash Back was good. Hard not to like front running 2 milers.

No form to really stack up yet but he is probably a bit under rated because of the owners, silly as that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Cash Back was good. Hard not to like front running 2 milers.

No form to really stack up yet but he is probably a bit under rated because of the owners, silly as that is.
                          Yeah thought that was a good performance by Cash Back. Looks slick over a fence and took 27/1 post race.
                          On a separate note Tornado Flyer was found to have a respiratory infection after the race

Comment

• Originally posted by SamuelP View Post
                            Yeah thought that was a good performance by Cash Back. Looks slick over a fence and took 27/1 post race.
                            On a separate note Tornado Flyer was found to have a respiratory infection after the race
                            makes the 50-1 with hills tempting for those not already on.
                            the Marsh chase looks a little open at the minute.

Comment

• They’d be favouring this for brewin’upastorm over the JLT surely? A hard paced 2 miles looks perfect.

Comment

• I was really impressed with Cash Back... has the look of a real improver and I've added him at 16/1 with the cash out.

Comment

Working...
                                X