Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post

It’s 107/1 if you do it manually though?
    Yeah, just remembered someone said FtF is 7-2 any race on sky last night.

Comment

• And while we were talking about it, Fact To File has now gone 3/1 any race

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
        The Fact to File (any race), Irish Point and Storm Heart all to win is back on sky in specials request a bet.
        It's only 100-1 now but is not too bad as it's also NRNB so if one doesn't run the bet is settled at enhanced SP.
        Obviously after the weekend it may look better,
        Currently saying Suspended, but not sure if that's cos I back it already

Comment

• 80s now for 2 quid

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
            80s now for 2 quid
            Again doing it manually is better! Proper Gangster sh1t!

Comment

• Yeah, it wasn't that good although the horses combined catch the eye and the any race for FtF helps
              Was 150-1 a couple of weeks back so 80-1 no value at all, 100 was just ok once you realise they have his any race price quite high.

Comment

• ….spotted a price anomaly for Ocastle des Mottes. I know a few on here like him for the Betfair Hurdle, Sky have him listed twice with this offer;

Ocastle; Betfair/County Hurdle is 50-1 but 80-1 further down their doubles list.

Comment

• Don't feel like there was a huge amount of success with these this year? Scrolled through a few as mainly used some free bets on them and El Fabiolo letting down a 125/1 and 80/1 was painful....

Comment

• Originally posted by Min The Merciless View Post
                    Don't feel like there was a huge amount of success with these this year? Scrolled through a few as mainly used some free bets on them and El Fabiolo letting down a 125/1 and 80/1 was painful....
                    Icare Allan not placing ruined one I know a load of us were on. Gw, ballyburn, Lossiemouth win and IA and Langer Dan place.

Apart from that one I didn't do many compared to other years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Min The Merciless View Post
                      Don't feel like there was a huge amount of success with these this year? Scrolled through a few as mainly used some free bets on them and El Fabiolo letting down a 125/1 and 80/1 was painful....
                      Just mentioned the 125/1 I think let you down in my diary, that stung... It was Ballyburn and GW Any Race, El Fabiolo QMCC and GDC GC

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post

Just mentioned the 125/1 I think let you down in my diary, that stung... It was Ballyburn and GW Any Race, El Fabiolo QMCC and GDC GC
                        That's the one. Had two free bets on it for a decent return sadly...

Comment

• I had that 200/1 shot of Ballyburn, Gaelic (both any race) Galopin (GC) but also Imper Passe anyrace.

The latter obviously let that down but when i backed last March i assumed he would go chasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmoose View Post
                            I had that 200/1 shot of Ballyburn, Gaelic (both any race) Galopin (GC) but also Imper Passe anyrace.

The latter obviously let that down but when i backed last March i assumed he would go chasing.
                            Same, I thought he’d be heading to the Turners.

Comment

• I've gone and had a scavenge to see what is up before Aintree, a few interest me and look decent IMO

Ballyburn (any race), Constituiton Hill (CH), Galopin Des Champs (GC) & Impaire Et Passe (any race) all to win​ - 150/1

Ballyburn (any race), Constitution Hill (CH), El Fabiolo (QM) & Impaire Et Passe (any race) all to win​ ​ - 150/1

Ballyburn (any race), Constitution Hill (CH), Gaelic Warrior (any race) & Teahupoo (SH) all to win​ - 80/1

Comment

Working...
                              X