Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Network Final 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
    Stormez,
    Im very hopeful we will see him running soon as I've had this race down as the plan all along. I hope I'm bloody right.
    So do I, I followed you in! Only for pennies though so nothing I’d cry about if it didn’t turn up. Would just be nice to have a 50/1 slip giving me a good run for my money!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormez View Post
      So do I, I followed you in! Only for pennies though so nothing I’d cry about if it didn’t turn up. Would just be nice to have a 50/1 slip giving me a good run for my money!
      If he runs here your 50/1 will be 10s on the day max Imo

Comment

stormez,
        I desperately want the winner of this race this season having been badly bitched with BG ride on Glenloe last year. Cost me bundles in multiples last year.
        The other horse of interest is "Not Many Left" which has been the plan all along to come here. Just not sure why they needed to win last time out??? very odd.

Comment

It’s not a race I spend any time on until nearer the time, can tie yourself in knots trying to interpret the run of every placed horse in the qualifiers! Nice to have people putting horses up that I can then look into & form an opinion. Saves me a lot of time!

Comment

I doubt I’ll stray from Notwhatiam and First Assignment.

Notwhatiam has been hanging out the back of handicaps all season and was never put into the race when he qualified at Warwick. His mark could be borderline at 135 but this looks the target as they’ve run in two qualifiers (fell in the first try).

First Assignment has good C&D form and has been progressive this season. Has form behind Paisley Park and was then placed in the Warwick qualifier as well. He’s now rated 142 which will get him a run and certainly stays the trip well.

Comment

Think I'll be investing a couple of points on First Assignment

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post

First Assignment has good C&D form and has been progressive this season. Has form behind Paisley Park and was then placed in the Warwick qualifier as well. He’s now rated 142 which will get him a run and certainly stays the trip well.
                I'm very close to adding First Assignment as well. Only 1 real qualifier of note left...in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  I'm very close to adding First Assignment as well. Only 1 real qualifier of note left...in Ireland
                  I like the C&D form and the run behind Paisley Park who is now rated 21lbs higher than that race. Ian Williams is underrated and having a good season and stated he’d like to run in the Pertemps.

Last edited by JackieMoon33; 11 February 2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I like the C&D form and the run behind Paisley Park who is now rated 21lbs higher than that race. Ian Williams is underrated and having a good season and stated he’d like to run in the Pertemps.

http://www.coralchampionsclub.co.uk/...ams-exclusive/

I might take that 25/1 that RedZone are flashing....

Comment

has gavin lynch put him up then ?

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        has gavin lynch put him up then ?
                        Haha, potentially! I'm not going to watch it to find out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Haha, potentially! I'm not going to watch it to find out though.
                          jennings tipped it.
                          lynch tipped delta work and BDD , playing it very safe

Comment

Dawn Raider for the one and only Mr Kelly has an entry this weekend. Needs to go up to get in but oh what deja vu
                            Last edited by bobbyvalentino; 12 February 2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                              Dawn Raider for the one and only Mr Kelly has an entry this weekend. Needs to go up to get in but oh what deja vu
                              He’ll need at least 7lbs increase I’d say.

Comment

Notwhatiam has been hanging out the back of handicaps all season and was never put into the race when he qualified at Warwick. His mark could be borderline at 135 but this looks the target as they’ve run in two qualifiers (fell in the first try).

I spent a good while looking at this race yesterday.
                                Am I right in thinking, if Skelton wanted to put notwhatiam closer to the pace, he could do?
                                He seems to be putting him right out the back, and just doing the bare minimum to qualify and keep his mark low.
                                But he's obviously been running at a lower level before.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X