Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Network Final 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
    £360k for a 10yo
    they might fancy pertemps then ?
    Not a bad prep for national and well handicapped and prize money decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      33/1 is just massive NRNB isn't it?

An RSA Winner in the Pertemps...

I can't see how I am going to do anything other than back it straight after I press 'Post Quick Reply' - so even if you disagree, it's too late.

Comment

• I might add Glenloe at 33/1 NRNB as well... only went up 4 lbs... the Kim Muir is a smoke screen.

Chaaaarge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          I might add Glenloe at 33/1 NRNB as well... only went up 4 lbs... the Kim Muir is a smoke screen.

Chaaaarge
          Am I right thinking Glenloe needs to get a entry over fences tomorrow to be considered for the KM? Hopefully the cash out will still be available if he doesn't get one.

Comment

I might add Glenloe at 33/1 NRNB as well... only went up 4 lbs... the Kim Muir is a smoke screen.

Chaaaarge
            not entered in qualifiers though is he ?

Comment

• You weren't thinking they could supplement Glenloe for the pertemps were you Kev???

Comment

not entered in qualifiers though is he ?
                Nope... but they'll just change the rules and let him in because he's a good thing?

Comment

Nope... but they'll just change the rules and let him in because he's a good thing?
                  i understand now
                  you're having one of your funny half hours, like my dog does every now and then.

Comment

• Comment

i understand now
                      you're having one of your funny half hours, like my dog does every now and then.
                      As I was placing the Blaklion bet, I saw Glenloe was quoted at 33/1 next to him and had rubbed my eyes in cartoon fashion ... but of course I am just being silly, and haven't backed him.... just in case I get ridiculed by Doc anymore and have to give up the game.

Comment

It's an awful bet if you look at it that way. Good luck to them, they need it.

Comment

• Keeping my fingers crossed for Notwhatiam getting in here off likely or near enough bottom weight and watching him go through the gears up that hill to the line in front. Should he take his chance of course. My bet of the festival if so.

Comment

• I’ve got Notwhatiam in a Skelton Lucky 15 with Beakstown, Not Too Fuisee & Nube Negra but will probably bet him in a single when he’s a definite for the race. Does anyone know when when the handicap is announced for this race?

Comment

• Handicap entries 27th Feb

Comment

• Thanks FtM.
                                I just noticed there is an Irish Qualifier for this race tomorrow at Punchestown. Most of the Irish big guns are entered. I’ve bet Flawless Escape & Tin Solider just incase they win or come in the top 3

Comment

Working...
                                X