Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Preview Nights 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will try one last time. What did Skelton say about Roksana? This would be his class runner so I can't believe the answer is nothing.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
      I will try one last time. What did Skelton say about Roksana? This would be his class runner so I can't believe the answer is nothing.

Thanks
      I cant see any recent quotes

In stable tour last October he sais

She is going to spend another year hurdling and she will start at Ascot on November 24. We will plan her season from there but we can run her against the boys and if it doesn’t work out we have the option of going Mares Only. There is plenty to be done with her.

Comment

I will try one last time. What did Skelton say about Roksana? This would be his class runner so I can't believe the answer is nothing.

Thanks
        The preview is here.

I don't think they covered it as part of day 1 from what I can see - the Mares race wasn't covered - I am not watching it all the way through on the off chance for you though.

Comment

• I'm sure they said she was a good ew chance in Mares at 9/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            The preview is here.

I don't think they covered it as part of day 1 from what I can see - the Mares race wasn't covered - I am not watching it all the way through on the off chance for you though.
            Thanks, but I am not on Facebook. Given the racing audience in general I am not sure why there seems this desire to stick everything on Facebook.

Comment

• He mentioned her everyone said BDD wins amd he said no I think Roksana does, said any rain will help and that she will be there at the finish no matter what and that she has come on massively since her run behind BVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by punterorplonker View Post
                1 was spirit of the games
                2 was chitibello
                3 was nowhatiam
                NotwhatIam wasn't one of them, he said he Warwick run caught the eye but it was misleading and he doesn't have a anything in hand not even an ounce and it was his worst priced horse of the festival. Worst 12/1 shot ever. Both think Sire Du Berlais will win this.

They really like Beakstown they think he's a high class horse and he will hopefully will be a RSA horse come next year.

Kings D'Argent (Fred Winter) was no 4 on the list, worked well the other day and he hasn't run to protect his mark and this has been the target said he likely won't win but has a fair each way chance at a big price. Says Friend or Foe will be the likely winner in he gets in for Nicholls.

Dan reckons the best bet of the Festival is the GB team to beat the Irish in the Prestbury Cup(it's the wrong price)

He didn't mention Anytime Will Do. Said he's running two in the County Mohayeed and Chitiibello and they were all over Dallas Des Pictons in the Martin Pipe.

They mentioned Crucial Role has a good each way chance in the Ultima if it rains, Gary Wiltshire reckons the shrewd money in Jerry's Back in the Ultima and reckons it will be a gamble on the day.

Quite Bullish about Roksana in the Mares, probably not good enough to beat BDD but will be there at the finish as she has improved
                Last edited by howard87; 8 March 2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks, but I am not on Facebook. Given the racing audience in general I am not sure why there seems this desire to stick everything on Facebook.
                  Perhaps because they are looking forwards? More chance you'll be gone before Social Media is - and that is where the content is heading...

If you can't see why content is being added to facebook, and are too stubborn to get it, then more fool you.

The 'hard work' has been done for you

Accept and embrace change as part of every day life

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Perhaps because they are looking forwards? More chance you'll be gone before Social Media is - and that is where the content is heading...

If you can't see why content is being added to facebook, and are too stubborn to get it, then more fool you.

The 'hard work' has been done for you

Accept and embrace change as part of every day life
                    So everyone who chooses not to join facebook is a fool? Lot's of things change, it doesn't mean they are for the better or you are obliged to embrace them. That's called personal choice. From your rather terse response you seem to be quite sore about that idea. Has someone upset you?

Comment

• Originally posted by howard87 View Post
                      NotwhatIam wasn't one of them, he said he Warwick run caught the eye but it was misleading and he doesn't have a anything in hand not even an ounce and it was his worst priced horse of the festival. Worst 12/1 shot ever. Both think Sire Du Berlais will win this.

They really like Beakstown they think he's a high class horse and he will hopefully will be a RSA horse come next year.

Kings D'Argent (Fred Winter) was no 4 on the list, worked well the other day and he hasn't run to protect his mark and this has been the target said he likely won't win but has a fair each way chance at a big price. Says Friend or Foe will be the likely winner in he gets in for Nicholls.

Dan reckons the best bet of the Festival is the GB team to beat the Irish in the Prestbury Cup(it's the wrong price)

He didn't mention Anytime Will Do. Said he's running two in the County Mohayeed and Chitiibello and they were all over Dallas Des Pictons in the Martin Pipe.

They mentioned Crucial Role has a good each way chance in the Ultima if it rains, Gary Wiltshire reckons the shrewd money in Jerry's Back in the Ultima and reckons it will be a gamble on the day.

Quite Bullish about Roksana in the Mares, probably not good enough to beat BDD but will be there at the finish as she has improved
                      Thanks for the summary.

Comment

So everyone who chooses not to join facebook is a fool? Lot's of things change, it doesn't mean they are for the better or you are obliged to embrace them. That's called personal choice. From your rather terse response you seem to be quite sore about that idea. Has someone upset you?
                        You can join facebook and watch stuff without needing to have a full or any real profile. I'm not on it either but can log in and view stuff.

Comment

• These Coral price boosts being mentioned on FFP daily previews, any idea where to find them?

Comment

No, but if you are too stubborn to get it and complain about WHY it's on Facebook then you are cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Nobody has upset me, although you'd be the closest.... if you won the lottery you'd complain about having to walk to the shop to cash the ticket
                            Last edited by Kevloaf; 8 March 2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by punterorplonker View Post
                              1 was spirit of the games
                              2 was chitibello
                              3 was nowhatiam
                              I’m on all of those so hope he’s keen on them!

Comment

• I just swapped Notwhatiam for Theclockisticking. I only added Notwhatiam because I thought it was very well handicapped.....it will probably win now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X