Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Preview Nights 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    There's higher rated horses in this race than he's ever beat.
    Faugheen has run to 174?

You said he needs to improve....

If he runs to his best (174), he wins... as nothing else has been close to 174.

Comment

• Going to end up backing Percy here aren't I....

Comment

• I’m following the quotes via jumpsracing.co.uk on twitter; I’m presuming Sharks been on the whisky all day? Blue Sari as good as any Bumper horse ever sent over from Ireland

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
          I think you'll find the clue in Mr Hanlon's nickname.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
            Mine is the same, got it wrong my bad, sitting in A&E for 6 hours last night meant I only had 3 hours sleep last night, this dull preview night is pushing me to sleep
            Haha, literally wounded?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
              Mine is the same, got it wrong my bad, sitting in A&E for 6 hours last night meant I only had 3 hours sleep last night, this dull preview night is pushing me to sleep
              6 hour's in A & E , Christ that Tom Lee must be feckin boring , should come with a health warning !.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Faugheen has run to 174?

You said he needs to improve....

If he runs to his best (174), he wins... as nothing else has been close to 174.
                I know
                we don't need to do this.
                You know as well as I do
                He will not win this race.
                He's 11.
                and they don't even win poor renewals never mind competitive ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Haha, literally wounded?
                  Didn't even take my notebook otherwise I could've done some good research

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                    I’m following the quotes via jumpsracing.co.uk on twitter; I’m presuming Sharks been on the whisky all day? Blue Sari as good as any Bumper horse ever sent over from Ireland
                    I assume hes had his balls on Ireland to win all 28 races judged on his comments

Comment

• To be fair to Tom Lee the panel are hardly electric. Brian Hughes hasn't got any rides at the Festival worth talking about and sounds half asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                        I assume hes had his balls on Ireland to win all 28 races judged on his comments
                        Nah he gave the JLT to us

Comment

• I'd say Fanbets have done alright out of me here

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                            I'd say Fanbets have done alright out of me here
                            Some good boosts tbf to them, never heard of them so I hope they're a credible firm

Comment

• Originally posted by Ball Mark View Post
                              To be fair to Tom Lee the panel are hardly electric. Brian Hughes hasn't got any rides at the Festival worth talking about and sounds half asleep.
                              All I kept thinking for the 25 mins I suffered was how good a job you do Mark....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                All I kept thinking for the 25 mins I suffered was how good a job you do Mark....
                                Seconded !

Comment

Working...
                                X