Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ultima Handicap Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    I know it has, been mentioned on here by myself and a few when talking about if TIS wouldn't run he had Chosen and Azzerti obvs Chosen more suited to 3m, might be a decent horse but TIS obvs looks more like a graded horse than Chosen and that's what is potentially needed to win a hcap these days.
    I'm not disagreeing, just thought you had missed the news on Chosen Path a while ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      I'm not disagreeing, just thought you had missed the news on Chosen Path a while ago.
      No bud , was just waiting on a rough plan/idea for TIS and of late it's all sounding a bit negative is all.

Comment

• 31 jan

King added: “Yanworth is back in the yard and is cantering. I don’t know where he will go yet as I need to sit down and talk to Frank Berry (racing manager to owner JP McManus).
        “He has an entry in the Stayers’ Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival and he might go for that, but he will have other entries as well.”

Comment

• Shantou flyer has been dropped 6pounds for his run in his open. To a lower mark than he ran in this race of last year. He's entered up for another. Such as the nature of the race, if he dosent win they may drop him comfortably again.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Shantou flyer has been dropped 6pounds for his run in his open. To a lower mark than he ran in this race of last year. He's entered up for another. Such as the nature of the race, if he dosent win they may drop him comfortably again.
            he can only run in the hunter chase though can't he ?

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
              he can only run in the hunter chase though can't he ?
              Not sure if I know what you mean? The owners preference or by rules?

He can run where ever he wants with his mark. He hasn't won the 1st leg of qualification yet. And then hed need the 2nd. So at this stage he's unlikely to qualify for the fox hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Not sure if I know what you mean? The owners preference or by rules?

He can run where ever he wants with his mark. He hasn't won the 1st leg of qualification yet. And then hed need the 2nd. So at this stage he's unlikely to qualify for the fox hunters

Comment

• That's a rule change that I didn't know existed.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Ucello Conti has qualified for the Fox Hunters yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                      Does anyone know if Ucello Conti has qualified for the Fox Hunters yet??
                      Yes He has

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        That's a rule change that I didn't know existed.
                        Neither did I.

Comment

• Great shout Q
                          I didn’t have a Scooby either :-))))

Comment

• Blue across the board for Give Me A Copper, though Charlie's analysis of Paul Nicholls in that race would have you rather worried about that one. 12 runners, not one placed horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Blue across the board for Give Me A Copper, though Charlie's analysis of Paul Nicholls in that race would have you rather worried about that one. 12 runners, not one placed horse.
                              It’s a reaction to the RP Jury from this morning. Paul Nicholls mentioned him and so did Paul Kealy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                                It’s a reaction to the RP Jury from this morning. Paul Nicholls mentioned him and so did Paul Kealy.
                                Yeah, I seen both have, thought that was old news though, Kealy banged the drum about him last week didn't he?

I'm happy to leave him alone myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X