Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    With Mullins' horses being very impressive over the last few days, leavning their Christmas form behind (horses like Ballyward - beaten by Shady Operater then leaving him 30L behind today) - I wouldn't be shocked if Tiger Tap Tap reversed form with Sir Erec and goes favourite.
    I’d agree with this. I think Fakir D’Oudaries coming over the channel for a prep sends some sort of a signal that he could be Joseph’s number 1 for this race over Sir Erec. Watching back the last run between him and Tiger Tap Tap you’d have to say there looks a good amount of improvement in tiger Tap Tap

Comment

• Does anyone have a link of Pic D’Orhy smashing up Fakir D’Oudaries? Am I right in thinking there is a vid for that? Im sure its been posted somewhere but couldnt find it

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
        Does anyone have a link of Pic D’Orhy smashing up Fakir D’Oudaries? Am I right in thinking there is a vid for that? Im sure its been posted somewhere but couldnt find it
        I don’t have the link to hand but I’ll have a look later on for it if it’s not already posted.

Fakir Doudaries did go 15 lengths clear after three hurdles it’s probaky worth noting. But he was soundly beaten by nearly 17 lengths by Pic D’Orhy so how much difference that made, who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
          I don’t have the link to hand but I’ll have a look later on for it if it’s not already posted.

Fakir Doudaries did go 15 lengths clear after three hurdles it’s probaky worth noting. But he was soundly beaten by nearly 17 lengths by Pic D’Orhy so how much difference that made, who knows?
          There's various other race ie the race with pic D'orhy and notorious where it ties in.

Notorious beat fakir doudaries
          Pic d'orhy smashed him up.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Does anyone have a link of Pic D’Orhy smashing up Fakir D’Oudaries? Am I right in thinking there is a vid for that? Im sure its been posted somewhere but couldnt find it
            Watch all his runs. You'll learn alot. There's tons of form with horses over here in them. Some yet to run. That get well beaten but it's red hut form with the others around being of a high standard. Invaluable information.

Last edited by Scooby91; 28 January 2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Watch all his runs. You'll learn alot. There's tons of form with horses over here in them. Some yet to run. That get well beaten but it's red hut form with the others around being of a high standard. Invaluable information.

http://www.france-galop.com/fr/cheva...tGRjZ4OVZSZz09
              Thats terrific, thank you Scooby will watch now

Comment

Thats terrific, thank you Scooby will watch now
                Not sure how many free races you get per email account on joining now, I joined so long ago.

But you could also copy and paste the name of the individual races from there on to YouTube or Google and view that way. Top right of the screen translates to English for easier navigation of the site

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Not sure how many free races you get per email account on joining now, I joined so long ago.

But you could also copy and paste the name of the individual races from there on to YouTube or Google and view that way. Top right of the screen translates to English for easier navigation of the site
                  Ok great, cheers. Just started watch now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                    Was at the footy Saturday (we lost 2-1 at Villa. Another loss as expected. League 1 beckons) so didn’t realise until looking through tonight Pic D’Orhy smashed the winner in France. Brillint stuff!

He’s already my biggest bet in years (since One For Arthur antepost for the national) based on everything in this thread highlighted by Scooby. He deserves thankyous imo - cheers.
                    biggest bet in years ?
                    That's a bit dangerous based on juvenile form, developing and growing and all that.
                    No pressure on scooby there then.

Comment

• This all started in the Paul Nicholls thread. I said he's joined Nicholls. Scooby replied 2 hours later saying he's done a tour of the betting shops.

Comment

• Hopefully he backed the 14/1 and 16.0 winners the past 2 days. In that case He might even be free rolling

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                          biggest bet in years ?
                          That's a bit dangerous based on juvenile form, developing and growing and all that.
                          No pressure on scooby there then.
                          Pic D'Orhy did smash Fakir D'Oudairies but Fakir went off like a complete lunatic ruining any chance he ever had of finishing. Form of Pic D'Orhy does look very very good and im excited about 14/1.

Comment

• So gents when do we expect Pic to first be seen? And when do we expect the bookies to react and start cutting him? My point being if you guys have worked out he is superior to anything that's been out yet surely our bookie friends will soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                              This all started in the Paul Nicholls thread. I said he's joined Nicholls. Scooby replied 2 hours later saying he's done a tour of the betting shops.
                              With the respect that's due, you just said Pic D'Ohry is with Nicholls. That's it.

If you're looking for credit, perhaps you should put forward your reasons for wanting to back horses, or WHY you find them interesting?

I'm sure I speak for others when I say, as a pro punter, I'd find your input and working's out really beneficial.

You aren't under any obligation to, but in my opinion that'd give people reasons to thank you and give credit where its due

Comment

• Well said Kev.

Comment

Working...
                                X