Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Never seen race as working. Will watch later when I got time, nice performance?
    Wasnt special. I wouldn't back her for this personally.
    I took a punt which I don't think will pay off.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• The 2 maidens at xmas that Gardens of Babylon and Sir Erec won now look a step ahead of some of the early season juvenile form with Chief Justice et al. Think I'll back Sir Erec heavily for this race now at some stage before dublin. Take the risk that the stable think this is the better.

Comment

• Backed Sir erec 10s Tiger tap tap 14s.
        Look the stand out entries for dublin festival spring juvenile race,
        and the rest of entries apart form surin and babylon that ran today look beatable on form.
        apart from Rocky.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          Backed Sir erec 10s Tiger tap tap 14s.
          Look the stand out entries for dublin festival spring juvenile race,
          and the rest of entries apart form surin and babylon that ran today look beatable on form.
          apart from Rocky.

They'll need to learn how to jump pretty quickly.
          Chief justice had already been hammered by cracker factory twice. Who in turn was hammered by quel destin twice.
          Adjali quel destin are way better

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Coeur sublime had already been hammered by cracker factory twice. Who in turn was hammered by quel destin.

Coeur Sublime?

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
              Coeur Sublime?
              Corrected above. They're closely enough matched though. In terms of quel destin adjali being miles better than CJ. where as Coeur sublime is a bit better. Than CJ

Comment

Chief justice had already been hammered by cracker factory twice. Who in turn was hammered by quel destin twice.
                What form-lines make Adjali and Quel destin way better than Gardens of Babylon, Surin, sir Erec and Tiger Tap Tap. ?

Don't mention Chief Justice or Coeur sublime cos that last race at fairyhouse made their form look average anyway. Which I'd already suspected and suggested in previous chats with Jackie

Comment

What form-lines make Adjali and Quel destin way better than Gardens of Babylon, Surin, sir Erec and Tiger Tap Tap. ?

Don't mention Chief Justice or Coeur sublime cos that last race at fairyhouse made their form look average anyway.
                  Why would I not mention CJ it's very relevant. As he's a long way behind adjali and quel destin.
                  The form of adjali is top class through beaumec de houlle. The best juvenile anywhere.

Like I said sir erec needs to learn to actually jump efficiently

Comment

Why would I not mention CJ it's very relevant. As he's a long way behind adjali and quel destin.
                    The form of adjali is top class through beaumec de houlle. The best juvenile anywhere.

Like I said sir erec needs to learn to actually jump efficiently
                    He's a long way behind the four i mentioned also, which is why his defeats are not as relevant

Comment

He's a long way behind the four i mentioned also, which is why his defeats are not as relevant
                      Who?
                      The fillie lamarckise who ran in a top notch race. Just behind thrilling.

Or if you mean adjali / beaumec de houlle your completely on drugs

Comment

Who?
                        The fillie lamarckise who ran in a top notch race. Just behind thrilling.

Or if you mean adjali / beaumec de houlle your completely on drugs
                        i mean chief justice ????

Comment

i mean chief justice ????
                          My misunderstanding. Correct. But just how far is to be seen in the spring juvenile.

It's easy to see how far through cracker factory and king dargent who'd have finished infront of him himself if he jumped the last 2 and wasn't caught in the run in.

Adjali smashed him up on the bridle by along way.
                          And quel destin has beat cracker factory easily who in turn has smashed up chief justice. They're a good 15 lengths clear of him.and that's on the bridle.
                          Is sir erec, and will he have a flawless round of jumping, I don't know. The latter deffinately needs work.
                          Last edited by Scooby91; 12 January 2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

My misunderstanding. Correct. But just how far is to be seen in the spring juvenile.

It's easy to see how far through cracker factory and king dargent who'd have finished infront of him himself if he jumped the last 2 and wasn't caught in the run in.

Adjali smashed him up on the bridle by along way.
                            And quel destin has beat cracker factory easily who in turn has smashed up chief justice. They're a good 20 lengths clear of him. Is sir erec, and will he have a flawless round of jumping, I don't know. The latter deffinately needs work.
                            And I was referring ot how far the first two looked ahead of the horses Sorelita and TRumped who have close formlines with Chief Justice and sublime etc.
                            The betting for the spring juvenile looks strongly like they think Sir Erec is a fair bit better than Babylon also. So that maiden with Tiger tap tap now looks like being the key Irish race so far, until dublin that is.

Comment

And I was referring ot how far the first two looked ahead of the horses Sorelita and TRumped who have close formlines with Chief Justice and sublime etc.
                              The betting for the spring juvenile looks strongly like they think Sir Erec is a fair bit better than Babylon also. So that maiden with Tiger tap tap now looks like being the key Irish race so far, until dublin that is.
                              I wouldn't disagree. I really hope lamarckise runs there. Or even more So, adjali coming over however unlikely that would be, it would top it off for me. Id love him to go off infront at a pace and see sir erec trying to come up behind him with his jumping under pressure.
                              You can see adjali has been jumping since a very young age through the maccaire academy. Sir erec is a poor jumper atm. But he's only had 1 run. Even then he's not had to jump under pressure. Sir erec has ability but adjali runs in France and coming through that academy is a considerable advantage.
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 12 January 2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't disagree. I really hope lamarckise runs there. Or even more So, adjali coming over however unlikely that would be, it would top it off for me. Id love him to go off infront at a pace and see sir erec trying to come up behind him with his jumping under pressure.
                                You can see adjali has been jumping since a very young age through the maccaire academy. Sir erec is a poor jumper atm. But he's only had 1 run. Even then he's not had to jump under pressure. Sir erec has ability but adjali runs in France and coming through that academy is a considerable advantage.
                                I am totally with you on this...I really do think the best form this season so far is the Adjali and Quel Destin form. I strongly think that wherever Adjali runs next you will see the real horse once more now he is fully healthy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X