Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Because QG has done his suspensory and there's not a chance he'll be back for chelt.
    Is this for certain? Who has told you this?

I remember certain people getting blasted on here last season for putting up hearsay

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Is this for certain? Who has told you this?

I remember certain people getting blasted on here last season for putting up hearsay
      You can believe whatever you like. That's what I was told pre Christmas. I was waiting for cashout when they went nrnb. That diddnt arrive and now they're so fast on confirmation I decided to cash.
      Wait for official confirmation should there be any.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

He runs again on Sat. Maybe 5/2 after that.
        On him at 33/1 and Aramon at 65/1. Just don't see how you can poke holes at Aramon form but not Angels Breath.

Comment

Because QG has done his suspensory and there's not a chance he'll be back for chelt.
          Normally you would post that you've cashed on this info, but all I can find is your last list of bets with QG now missing and VdH added at around 120.0 which was edited today at 3:35pm?

Just interested to know where you heard this?

Comment

• Deary deary me

Comment

• I read this forum 10 times a day and just lately there seems to a lot of stick aimed scoobys way.. this forum is meant for sharing and discussing racing opinions not slagging each other for posting or not posting their bets..

Comment

• It was first said that QG wasn't in the yard about a month ago and that has been repeated several times by at least 3 different people.
                Last edited by archie; 13 January 2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• As a QG backer, I think it's fair to ask where the information of the injury type came from?

Fully aware that an injury had been noted, but this is the first mention of the 'type'.

Anyway no big deal I guess. I'll move on.
                  Last edited by Innoko; 13 January 2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                    I read this forum 10 times a day and just lately there seems to a lot of stick aimed scoobys way.. this forum is meant for sharing and discussing racing opinions not slagging each other for posting or not posting their bets..
                    My comment would have been the same had you said it CW.

I know Scooby is trying to do people a favour but imagine cashing out a 50/1 bet because we'd been told he was missing the supreme and he ended up running.

Rumours should be stated as such imo, or at least use some sort of caveat.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                      I read this forum 10 times a day and just lately there seems to a lot of stick aimed scoobys way.. this forum is meant for sharing and discussing racing opinions not slagging each other for posting or not posting their bets..
                      Agree, the stick/slagging off has gone up a notch this season, and quite frankly is boring, people trying to outdo each other, yet we are all here to achieve the same thing and share views.

FWIW on QB, someone asked Michael Looby (he seems to know his onions) on Twitter, and he replied "not sure if season ending or not,would be if what I heard the injury was is true".

Comment

• Deleted as monetary ammount.
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 13 January 2019, 06:29 PM.
                        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• So you won’t belive Scooby on here but you’ll belive Michael Looby on Twitter?

Comment

I edited it as I added some 60.0 towards the end of rhe race. which made it only an average of 120.0 where I had it wrote as higher. So once again there is the evidence.
                            I have no interest in your bets. Just where you heard of the injury type.

But I've already said not to worry.
                            Last edited by Innoko; 13 February 2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                              So you won’t belive Scooby on here but you’ll belive Michael Looby on Twitter?
                              Who said I didn't believe Scooby? You've got the wrong person mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                                So you won’t belive Scooby on here but you’ll belive Michael Looby on Twitter?
                                I dont think anyone is saying they 'dont believe' Scooby, but you cant post something is definitely happening, when that info isnt in the public domain, without backing it up.

All scooby has to say is 'I heard from a source I trust, that he he wont make Cheltenham' and everyone will say thanks. Isnt that the point of a forum? Nobody is asking for names.

As CoD said, this isnt a competition... well actually it is. It should be all of us against the bookies.

Comment

Working...
                                X