Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the full cashout.
    Leaves quick grabim 33/1 and angels breath, buv d'air, altior treble at 35.5/1.

Will wait for reports on Annamix before maybe taking a larger price elsewhere.
    Last edited by KingSprinterSacre; 28 December 2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Would be interesting to see Blackbow

Comment

• Ive deserted Annamix too. Cashed out and may consider backing at a bigger price late on.

To be fair it was the first run since 2016 so entitled to come on for it.

Comment

• Also waiting on Breaken to come out!

Comment

• Too early to cashout Annamix for me. I will await to see him again. Its one run after 800 days off the track. I am happy with QG and AB both at 33s and Annamix at 20s so far.

Comment

• Surely wait for NRNB before cash out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Surely wait for NRNB before cash out?
                Yup, agree mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Surely wait for NRNB before cash out?
                  Wanted to get out in case bad news comes out.
                  Hes already went out to 16s and now 20s. Could get bigger.
                  Could be something wrong with him, they could say anything.
                  Id rather be out now for full cashout instead of hoping to nick a few quid. It wont be much id imagine anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
                    Too early to cashout Annamix for me. I will await to see him again. Its one run after 800 days off the track. I am happy with QG and AB both at 33s and Annamix at 20s so far.
                    Completely agree with this Jon

Looked to me like he rallied and then got tired. It’s hurdling was very economical aswell

I’ve cashed out a double with Altior, but only so I can replace it for the same return but now with Altior at NRNB

As I said before Annamixs opening price was a joke regardless of the hype he’d been off 800 days! Think the SP was much more realistic including the hype factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                      Completely agree with this Jon

Looked to me like he rallied and then got tired. It’s hurdling was very economical aswell

I’ve cashed out a double with Altior, but only so I can replace it for the same return but now with Altior at NRNB

As I said before Annamixs opening price was a joke regardless of the hype he’d been off 800 days! Think the SP was much more realistic including the hype factor.
                      Got to forgive one run for sure, especially after that time off the track. I will bide my time. Agree about the SP as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                        Wanted to get out in case bad news comes out.
                        Hes already went out to 16s and now 20s. Could get bigger.
                        Could be something wrong with him, they could say anything.
                        Id rather be out now for full cashout instead of hoping to nick a few quid. It wont be much id imagine anyway.
                        But his NRNB price wouldn't be bigger?

If something does 'come out' we'll know soon enough?

Comment

• Doesn’t look a vintage year for 2m novice hurdlers to say the least

Comment

• last years were shite

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                              Doesn’t look a vintage year for 2m novice hurdlers to say the least
                              Hard to tell just yet. Angel's Breath could be anything. I wouldn't give up on anything that is beat first time out either. Mister Fisher jumped up to 4th favourite after his win on his second start this season, Annamix could well do the same and then he'll be back in contention. Quick Grabim has done nothing wrong, bar the time 'they' got him beat. Tornado Flyer could be anything. There are plenty still to like.

Comment

• Annamix badly needed that , I didnt see a fit horse in paddock and during race. Only Mullins knows what his fitness levels were going into race , sure to be a different horse next time out.

Angels Breath looked good in winning , just a word of warning with Cheltenham in mind , he got pulled out of race because ground was to quick.

The form that keeps getting franked is Quick Grabjim , and he does like good ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X