Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
    Let's be honest, it was a crap betfair. Half the normal field and a two horse race according to the betting. I find it unlikely Al Dancer is going to be the first ever horse to do the double. I'm no Norvill but that's a powerful trend - the best 2m novices keep novice company.

Not that I mind, the bookies got the short-priced fav they've been drooling for. Makes the market for the rest.
    just been typing something similar.
    amen to that

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Good luck with your bets.
      Grand sancy ran in a very simular handicap. And ran his race.

Slightly different result.
      I haven't bet Grand Sancy.

Comment

Good luck with your bets.
        Grand sancy ran in a very simular handicap. And ran his race.

Slightly different result.
        booby hasn't mentioned grand sancy scooby.
        and how the f**k do you know it ran it's race for certain ?
        winning the race yesterday suggests not.
        And I'm not saying for a minute either horse will win the supreme I simply used it in the first instance as an example of form in comparison to prices etc. overreactions etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          booby hasn't mentioned grand sancy scooby.
          and how the f**k do you know it ran it's race for certain ?
          winning the race yesterday suggests not.
          And I'm not saying for a minute either horse will win the supreme I simply used it in the first instance as an example of form in comparison to prices etc. overreactions etc.
          I never said he did. I said good luck with his bets.

And then said the race he was putting down. There's alot of people on related form to grand sancy. So he's putting rhat further down.

Grand sancy ran his race plain and simple. Watch it. Or ask Paul on Twitter. I don't see the excuse.

Why you have to swear to put your point across
          Is quite embarrassing. We're on a racing forum. To discuss horse racing. There really is no need.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Just been looking at the preview - weatherbys cheltenham guide - Sporting life website.
            Their very strong on the 4-5 hurdles runs , winner last time out and winner of a grade 1
            if your'e wanting the Supreme winner .

Comment

I never said he did. I said good luck with his bets.

And then said the race he was putting down. There's alot of people on related for to grand sancy. So he's putting rhat further down.

Grand sancy ran his race plain and simple. Watch it. Or ask Paul on Twitter. I don't see the excuse.
              I've watched it
              I watch every race.
              remember him being shuffled back on the bend at a crucial stage and making a mistake at the second last then staying on.
              but even without that he may have not been 100%, only the horse would be able to tell you that.

Ascot 2 mile handicaps are renowned for favouring horses on the pace as the rail on the home bend just as they get racing is awkward and sharp. By the time the horses in behind re adjust the ones at the front are off and running.
              Just like yesterday and the Sancy handicap race at ascot
              Brain power won there once and everyone got giddy bout that also, but ascot 2 mile handicaps can flatter winners no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                Let's be honest, it was a crap betfair. Half the normal field and a two horse race according to the betting. I find it unlikely Al Dancer is going to be the first ever horse to do the double. I'm no Norvill but that's a powerful trend - the best 2m novices keep novice company.

Not that I mind, the bookies got the short-priced fav they've been drooling for. Makes the market for the rest.
                It depend what makes you determine that it was crap? Times wise it was marginally quicker than the ladbroke. Add in, Al Dancer pulled his way through the whole race. Think he's a solid favourite for the supreme myself. Enough horses have gone close to winning both in recent times.

Comment

• Lol do we think people get this aggy debating any other sport?? Gotta love it

I don't see the relevance of the Ladbroke here TC2. As I said in my 4 worst favourite post, I think he'll get an honourable place.
                  Last edited by bobbyvalentino; 17 February 2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Handicappers don't win Supremes.

Comment

• Would be interesting if AB ends up running here.. Sky Bet Dovecote Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2) (Class 1) on saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                        Would be interesting if AB ends up running here.. Sky Bet Dovecote Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2) (Class 1) on saturday
                        He likely dosent go there according to hendo.

The dovecote that is.

Comment

He likely dosent go there according to hendo.

The dovecote that is.
                          He might fancy it now, after Al Dancer won.
                          It would help his argument if he did

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            He might fancy it now, after Al Dancer won.
                            It would help his argument if he did
                            Id be thinking the owner will tell him 2m3 at warrick. But we'll see. He's pretty adamant 1 gets split. According to Sam T-D

Comment

• Where did Sam say that please Scooby

Comment

Id be thinking the owner will tell him 2m3 at warrick
                                If he does end up there I would say 75/25 Ballymore, Ive not got much on AB for supreme @ 10s but still think it has a v good chance here more so than the ballymore.. the way Hendo talks about AB we could see the next champion hurdler, but I am sure a lot of trainers dream about that..

Comment

Working...
                                X