Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different days
    different races
    horse improves
    horse has off days
    different jockeys
    different tactics
    horse stumbles
    horse makes mistake
    etc etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      I answered with fact.

Grand sancy ran in a similar handicap of 136 with a 5 pounds claimer.

Why diddnt he win like that? He ran his race there is no excuses.
      what price would sceau royal have been running off 139 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        what price would sceau royal have been running off 139 ?
        That is a completely pointless argument.

You can see the handicap with grand sancy right there.

Watch the race. He ran his race.

Sceau royal was running a hurdles prep for his qmcc run.

These are all facts.
        I'll leave it at that. As it's getting silly.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

That is a completely pointless argument.

You can see the handicap with grand sancy right there.

Watch the race. He ran his race.

Sceau royal was running a hurdles prep for his qmcc run.

These are all facts.
          I'll leave it at that. As it's getting silly.
          Yep, we should shut up now. I agree. cos you'll keep swerving.
          But the fact is Grand sancy is going to be rated around 150 now.
          after his factual run yesterday,
          beating horses factually rated 154 and 150 horses
          the handicap run is in the past.
          most horse have runs that don't show them to their best.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
            we could go on forever like this though.
            Blu cavalier lost in a seller in his previous race to a horse rated 116.
            we could, but i dont intend to BC is a 2 miler.
            Grand Sancy got a good ride from the front in a more tactical race yesterday. Where as Al Dancer did a lot wrong yesterday and turned one of the best handicaps of the season into a procession. AD winning the betfair is far more relatable to what will happen in the supreme imo

Comment

• Is al dancer winning this then scoob?

Comment

• If any more re route to the Ballymore even Annamix might have a chance!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                  Is al dancer winning this then scoob?
                  I'll have to see the line up on the day.
                  And if angels breath goes here or the ballymore.

I think AB is very good. Needs to confirm that in a few days. I know hendo will say supreme after that. But I believe it will go right down to the wire.

If angels breath dosent run here. Then I'll side with al dancer. It may just be that al dancer dancer is better anyway. But I'll reserve judgement. Until I see what angels breath can do and where he goes.

High class problem for the owner to have. Nicky will be begging him to go supreme. We'll see if he gives in or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
                    If any more re route to the Ballymore even Annamix might have a chance!!!
                    Why oh why mention the “A” word
                    :-(((

Comment

I'll have to see the line up on the day.
                      And if angels breath goes here or the ballymore.

I think AB is very good. Needs to confirm that in a few days. I know hendo will say supreme after that. But I believe it will go right down to the wire.

If angels breath dosent run here. Then I'll side with al dancer. It may just be that al dancer dancer is better anyway. But I'll reserve judgement. Until I see what angels breath can do and where he goes.

High class problem for the owner to have. Nicky will be begging him to go supreme. We'll see if he gives in or not.
                      Think I mentioned this previously
                      I’m told that Dai will go along with NH, do you know Scooby if that is no longer the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
                        Think I mentioned this previously
                        I’m told that Dai will go along with NH, do you know Scooby if that is no longer the case?
                        Well he deffinately told NTD to try and go 2 1/2 with al dancer. But they've sorted that yesterday as hes an out and out 2 miler. And He's said in no uncertain terms that he deffinately goes supreme now.

He's also said he wants them split. So he'll now be telling hendo he wants angels breath in the ballymore. And that's a much harder task for hendo. As he's a ptp winner. You know for a fact the trip would be no bother. You could easily argue, facts based, that he could be better over the longer trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC2 View Post
                          we could, but i dont intend to BC is a 2 miler.
                          Grand Sancy got a good ride from the front in a more tactical race yesterday. Where as Al Dancer did a lot wrong yesterday and turned one of the best handicaps of the season into a procession. AD winning the betfair is far more relatable to what will happen in the supreme imo
                          Let's be honest, it was a crap betfair. Half the normal field and a two horse race according to the betting. I find it unlikely Al Dancer is going to be the first ever horse to do the double. I'm no Norvill but that's a powerful trend - the best 2m novices keep novice company.

Not that I mind, the bookies got the short-priced fav they've been drooling for. Makes the market for the rest.

Comment

Well he deffinately told NTD to try and go 2 1/2 with al dancer. But they've sorted that yesterday as hes an out and out 2 miler. And He's said in no uncertain terms that he deffinately goes supreme now.

He's also said he wants them split. So he'll now be telling hendo he wants angels breath in the ballymore. And that's a much harder task for hendo. As he's a ptp winner. You know for a fact the trip would be no bother. You could easily argue, facts based, that he could be better over the longer trip.
                            Thanks
                            Mindful of what I type here but there are v strong personalities in this equation
                            :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                              Let's be honest, it was a crap betfair. Half the normal field and a two horse race according to the betting. I find it unlikely Al Dancer is going to be the first ever horse to do the double. I'm no Norvill but that's a powerful trend - the best 2m novices keep novice company.

Not that I mind, the bookies got the short-priced fav they've been drooling for. Makes the market for the rest.
                              Good luck with your bets.
                              Grand sancy ran in a very simular handicap. And ran his race.

Slightly different result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                                Al dancer was good but what did he beat dirt wait and see AB when he comes out again

Watched it back again never seen a bigger overaction in my life this horse won’t win the surpreme
                                Look at the horses in behind come on
                                Looked at past runnings of this race and it was by far the worst renewal ever.
                                There were only 5 horses rated above 140 in the race, including Al Dancer. highest rated was 145.
                                Grand Sancy won the Kingwell against four experienced horses all rated above 145.
                                Kalashnikov won the betfair and had 11 rated over 140 to beat.
                                MTOY race had 11 also.

But he won it well enough and I couldn't rule it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X