Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Everything I’ve read is that he’s very quick and will be a 2 miler. I remember his debut as Henderson always targets the Kempton race and despite being very green, he mowed everything down in the straight and pulled easily clear in the end. Seems like he’s strengthened up over the summer too.
    Henderson's record in the Supreme is really notable too isn't it. (loads of ones hitting the frame) - the 33/1 might look a big price by the weekend.

I'll be close to chancing Mister Fisher before he runs I think.

Comment

Everything I’ve read is that he’s very quick and will be a 2 miler. I remember his debut as Henderson always targets the Kempton race and despite being very green, he mowed everything down in the straight and pulled easily clear in the end. Seems like he’s strengthened up over the summer too.
      Had a bit of 50.0 on the exchanges, seemed overpriced for a possible Henderson supreme runner..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Henderson's record in the Supreme is really notable too isn't it. (loads of ones hitting the frame) - the 33/1 might look a big price by the weekend.

I'll be close to chancing Mister Fisher before he runs I think.
        Like the Triumph, Henderson does have a great record of getting horses placed in the Supreme too.

Comment

• Anyone remember what sort of price you could get on Altior for the Supreme before his first race that season?

Side note, just realised Altior has won 13 in a row, he's on his way to catching Winx
          Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 7 November 2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
            Anyone remember what sort of price you could get on Altior for the Supreme before his first race that season?
            Huge was atleast 33s after his 1st race prob bigger . Was still 25/1 at Christmas as he had a real battle with Maputo ( rip)
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Huge was atleast 33s after his 1st race prob bigger . Was still 25/1 at Christmas as he had a real battle with Maputo ( rip)
              Cheers Scooby

Comment

• Altior got turned over in Punchestown so started the season a little under the radar. But then the sequence started and the rest is history.

Comment

• Cant pass this opportunity up to after-time lol. He was 25/1 with Coral after he beat Ch'Tibello at Ascot on 31st October, I tend to remember that one.... cant think why

Comment

Altior got turned over in Punchestown so started the season a little under the radar. But then the sequence started and the rest is history.
                    Barter's Hill also beat him and Buveur D'Air in the same bumper, Hendo must have been shocked not to win that.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                      Cant pass this opportunity up to after-time lol. He was 25/1 with Coral after he beat Ch'Tibello at Ascot on 31st October, I tend to remember that one.... cant think why
                      He was still 10/1 after winning at Kempton on Boxing Day as well......

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        He was still 10/1 after winning at Kempton on Boxing Day as well......
                        He was 4-1 on the day, I was happy with that until I read this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          He was 4-1 on the day, I was happy with that until I read this thread
                          I was in a box that day,and I set out to do a covering bet on Altior as I had MIn at 18/1. As I was queuing, I saw Min drift out to 3/1 and foolishly went back in again and sacked off Altior.

The worst was when everyone in the box was congratulating me on making the cover bet and having to explain I hadn't. Especially when my boss had decided Altior was the only horse he fancied and put his whole day's bank on him

Comment

• Not very inspiring at all from Mister Fisher.

Comment

Not very inspiring at all from Mister Fisher.
                              As I mentioned on a previous post, there aren’t too many excuses as the ground would have been right, the track should not have been a problem and it probably wasn’t a great field. The only thing that may not have helped was the slow pace.

I’ll wait until he runs again but certainly not the debut of a future Supreme winner.

Comment

As I mentioned on a previous post, there aren’t too many excuses as the ground would have been right, the track should not have been a problem and it probably wasn’t a great field. The only thing that may not have helped was the slow pace.

I’ll wait until he runs again but certainly not the debut of a future Supreme winner.
                                Nicky's
                                Lust For Glory just looked more likeable for future bigger races.

Comment

Working...
                                X