Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I was happy with mister fisher there personally, would have learned more there than breezing past trees. Got the job done and on to the next race
    Hope your right.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      Henderson said they'd get another one in for Fisher, so assuming they stick to that, your wish will be granted.
      Fingers crossed. He was originally lined up for the Dovecote which is late Feb so that could still be on the cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
        Jockey said it was dead ground so definitely not what he wants.
        A racing term that has no real scientific meaning ?
        Or is it dead as opposed to springy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          A racing term that has no real scientific meaning ?
          Or is it dead as opposed to springy ?
          I only got a ‘B’ in GCSE science so I’ll have to trust the jockeys interpretation

Comment

• Must be a new Hendo gobbledygook.

Just like Verdana Blue must have good to firm/firm ground, (even though his best performances have been on good to soft??) and won't go to the champion hurdle if not????????????? Well Hendo, you can't get that ground at the festival anyway.

Im waiting for a Journo to pull him up on these ridiculous statements. Fat chance of that.

Comment

• Mister Fisher stayed well and won easy. Don't think he liked the ground.

Comment

• Mister fisher

Bowen said: “I’m very pleased. He’s got a lot of ability, and the amount he’s improved since I rode him at Newbury is unbelievable.

“He’s got an incredible engine. He’s a big, laid-back horse — and he was just dossing when he got to the front.

“That was his best ever run, and hopefully he’ll improve again.”
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• We all know to win a Supreme a horse must jump quick in the main. I had a little look back at Angels Breath and felt he was a little slow over his 4 hurdles so with 8 hurdles he will lose more ground and Mister Fisher wasn't great either. I am currently at a loss as to what horse I can back or maybe we have not seen the winner yet, and I know this would be very unusual but its a unusual year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    We all know to win a Supreme a horse must jump quick in the main. I had a little look back at Angels Breath and felt he was a little slow over his 4 hurdles so with 8 hurdles he will lose more ground and Mister Fisher wasn't great either. I am currently at a loss as to what horse I can back or maybe we have not seen the winner yet, and I know this would be very unusual but its a unusual year.
                    Of course jumping is a positive.
                    Last years supreme winner knocked 2 out of the ground. Got Shuffled right back and stayed on best to win.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

We all know to win a Supreme a horse must jump quick in the main. I had a little look back at Angels Breath and felt he was a little slow over his 4 hurdles so with 8 hurdles he will lose more ground and Mister Fisher wasn't great either. I am currently at a loss as to what horse I can back or maybe we have not seen the winner yet, and I know this would be very unusual but its a unusual year.
                      Slickest jumper is Aramon.

Comment

Mister Fisher was much better at Kempton to be fair to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                          Slickest jumper is Aramon.
                          And Elixir De Nutz

Comment

• Elixir pretty slick too. Form in the book as well. Ive 25/1 ew bet though I'm not sure if he's the winner. Other than that very little interest in this race.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                              Elixir pretty slick too. Form in the book as well. Ive 25/1 ew bet though I'm not sure if he's the winner. Other than that very little interest in this race.
                              I’ve not backed him but it will take decent horses to get by him. I think he’ll be in the first four.

Comment

• EDN jumping is fine not as good as Aramon's though.

Comment

Working...
                                X