Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    After champ won.

As ever, Henderson has an abundance of emerging talent in his blue-chip stable, but*he acknowledges Champ is among this season's best.

"We've got all these good novices, and he is in that mix as well," he said.

"It is a fantastic position to be in.

"We've got to juggle them around, but*he has won a Grade One."

This is probably Henderson’s deepest squad of novice hurdlers I can remember. He has four good ones for JP before you even factor in the others!

Comment

• At the races have the forecast for I Can't Explain at 5/2 fav. If he opens up that price i'l be stunned!

Comment

• I Can’t Explain (Nico de Boinville)
        I was impressed with his win on debut for us at Sandown in December as I don’t think the heavy ground was really in his favour, so he’ll be much happier on this better surface. We’ve always thought a lot of him and I’d be expecting a little more improvement as well. He won a Point to Point so will get further in time, but this looks ideal for now and he should like the track. We had a few entered in this race, including Birchdale, so I hope we decided to run the right one!

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
          At the races have the forecast for I Can't Explain at 5/2 fav. If he opens up that price i'l be stunned!
          7/4 with 365

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
            At the races have the forecast for I Can't Explain at 5/2 fav. If he opens up that price i'l be stunned!
            Has opened 7/4

Well that didn't last too long, 6/4 now

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
              7/4 with 365
              probably value that, can cash out if better price offered elsewhere

Comment

• Odds on with B365 now.

Comment

• If your a dubious thinker. This is From a pp blog

Finally, a Festival tip for the New Year.*Carefully Selected*had a couple of entries over Christmas. He didn’t take up either engagement.

He’s still entered in the Grade 1 at Naas on Sunday. It’s unlikely he will start his season there. He will surely run somewhere in the next couple of weeks though. Paddy are 20/1 for the*3m Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle. That’s a price worth taking.

He shapes like a horse that wants a true test of stamina. His proven Cheltenham form is a big plus. He will ultimately want fences but will take plenty of stopping over hurdles.

There is a chance he will be targeted at the*2m 5f Ballymore Novices Hurdle. I’m fairly confident that they will look at the stiffer stamina test though of the Albert Bartlett. At 20/1 it’s a risk worth taking.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• You’ve got me worried now scoob, I have a decent enough bet on carefully selected AB do you think PP know something we don’t. Surely if it’s not CS the only other horse willie has is blackbow which Iv backed for the ballymore

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                      You’ve got me worried now scoob, I have a decent enough bet on carefully selected AB do you think PP know something we don’t. Surely if it’s not CS the only other horse willie has is blackbow which Iv backed for the ballymore
                      Easy Game also.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                        You’ve got me worried now scoob, I have a decent enough bet on carefully selected AB do you think PP know something we don’t. Surely if it’s not CS the only other horse willie has is blackbow which Iv backed for the ballymore
                        He's got at least five others that have been running over trips also. All with mixed form but potential bartlett types.
                        Pleasure Dome
                        Robin de carlow
                        Doreells pierji
                        stay humble
                        castlebawn west

could make a case for all of them on at least one piece of form. depends what they're like come spring time

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                          He's got at least five others that have been running over trips also. All with mixed form but potential bartlett types.
                          Pleasure Dome
                          Robin de carlow
                          Doreells pierji
                          stay humble
                          castlebawn west

could make a case for all of them on at least one piece of form. depends what they're like come spring time
                          I think Dorrells Pierji is a handicap project judging by his close last place the other day!

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            Pleasure Dome
                            Robin de carlow
                            Doreells pierji
                            stay humble
                            castlebawn west

In total

Easy game
                            Pleasure Dome
                            Robin de carlow
                            Dorels pierji
                            stay humble (at a push)
                            castlebawn west
                            Voix des tiep
                            Getareason
                            Small farm.
                            Face the facts
                            Salsaretta
                            Karl der Grosse
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 31 December 2018, 06:01 PM.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Missed the prices but would be cashing in now if I got the early odds

Comment

• Was impressed with pleasure dome at the weekend, couldn’t find a gap otherwise would have won for me

Comment

Working...
                                X