Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had champ at some ridiculous prices last year but not even looked this year unfortunately

Another one who could have potential is Lone Wolf, half brother to Neon wolf and just beat Coloumn of Fire
    Last edited by Hurricane fly; 1 December 2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      Had champ at some ridiculous prices last year but not even looked this year unfortunately

Another one who could have potential is Lone Wild, half brother to Neon wolf and just beat Coloumn of Fire
      Both JP horses, will be interesting to see which ones of his turn up for this.

Comment

Had champ at some ridiculous prices last year but not even looked this year unfortunately

Another one who could have potential is Lone Wolf, half brother to Neon wolf and just beat Coloumn of Fire
        Lone Wolf winning franks the form of Downtown Getaway again who beat him by 17.5 lengths last season. The second (Remastered) has also come out and won a few weeks back fairly impressively so the form looks decent. If Downtown Getaway makes it to the track soon, he could be a real machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          Both JP horses, will be interesting to see which ones of his turn up for this.
          He's a load more too. Champagne platinum. Rhinestone. Cool getaway, decalaige horaire, entoucas, DTLYOT, dickie diver,
          Just to name a few.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
            Lone Wolf winning franks the form of Downtown Getaway again who beat him by 17.5 lengths last season. The second (Remastered) has also come out and won a few weeks back fairly impressively so the form looks decent. If Downtown Getaway makes it to the track soon, he could be a real machine.
            Interesting why Willie wouldn't have bought him
            From mags. He was buying big at the same sales. But neon wolf slipped through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Interesting why Willie wouldn't have bought him
              From mags. He was buying big at the same sales. But neon wolf slipped through.
              Anthony Bromley opened the bidding at £350k and no one else made an offer! Strange tactic but they must have desperately wanted him and shut everyone else out.

Comment

• Lone Wolf isn't related to Neon Wolf is he?

Am I reading these comments wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Lone Wolf isn't related to Neon Wolf is he?

Am I reading these comments wrong?
                  I thought I’d read that he was, could be wrong

Comment

I thought I’d read that he was, could be wrong
                    He isn't on his immediate breeding but I am happy to be corrected?

Comment

• Champ now best prices 12-1, have there been quotes about this morning regarding target?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                        Champ now best prices 12-1, have there been quotes about this morning regarding target?
                        No Hugh Taylor has given him as an antepost selection

Comment

• Ah... Thanks!

Comment

• Champ looks more of an AB type.

Comment

• Champ could potentially, on ratings (could be near 150 already), and depending on his next performance or two and where he's placed,
                              Be a player in the stayers hurdle.
                              After all he will be 7 next March.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                                Champ could potentially, on ratings (could be near 150 already), and depending on his next performance or two and where he's placed,
                                Be a player in the stayers hurdle.
                                After all he will be 7 next March.
                                He's huge. He'll deffinately be over fences.

*** understand you mean this season.

No chance of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X