Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I knew Champ was going to go off 6/4 I'd be taking the 3/1 now and have him running for free after laying it off on the day.

Fill me with confidence Innoko...

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
      Does Allaho go for this or the Albert Bartlett? I was seriously taken with his performance earlier in the week
      Just posted on Bumper thread - Article on S.life w'site about cheveley park horses for cheltenham.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
        Just posted on Bumper thread - Article on S.life w'site about cheveley park horses for cheltenham.
        Not mentioned

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          If I knew Champ was going to go off 6/4 I'd be taking the 3/1 now and have him running for free after laying it off on the day.

Fill me with confidence Innoko...
          The morning of the race, ITV will have Mccoys young lad on etc etc... the whole country will be on.

That's as good as I can do.

Comment

• Wont matter because BOD is gonna take the spoils

Comment

• Someone may have mentioned this, but angels breath over 2m3 at warrick on Friday. Would look the one.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Someone may have mentioned this, but angels breath over 2m3 at warrick on Friday. Would look the one.
                Also in at Exeter over 2m 2f.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Someone may have mentioned this, but angels breath over 2m3 at warrick on Friday. Would look the one.
                  Would be easier.. but would still be uncertain where he will end up, winning over 2 saturday screams supreme, winning easy over 2.2 50/50

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                    Would be easier.. but would still be uncertain where he will end up, winning over 2 saturday screams supreme, winning easy over 2.2 50/50
                    Henderson was talking as though the dovecote wouldn't be the choice, and any old novice race with a biggish field would be prefered

But it will be interesting now what he does, as winning the dovecote impressively would be better for the discussion of race targets with the owner. Assuming Henderson still wants to go to the supreme with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                      Henderson was talking as though the dovecote wouldn't be the choice, and any old novice race with a biggish field would be prefered

But it will be interesting now what he does, as winning the dovecote impressively would be better for the discussion of race targets with the owner. Assuming Henderson still wants to go to the supreme with it.
                      Your properly right, I was just reading this and it seems he could end up here..

Nicky Henderson remains keen to give Angels Breath another outing ahead of a likely tilt at the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle at Cheltenham.

The Seven Barrows dogs have been barking the five-year-old’s name for some time and an impressive debut under rules in the Kennel Gate at Ascot in December saw him shoot to the head of ante-posts lists for the traditional curtain-raiser at Prestbury Park next month.

He has not been seen in competitive action since – having been denied an intended appearance in last week’s Sidney Banks Memorial Novices’ Hurdle at Huntingdon due to the sport’s enforced shutdown over of equine influenza.

Speaking at Sandown on Friday, Henderson aid: “I’m stuffing him full of entries over the next week. I would rather run him in a little novice hurdle and get him dropped in behind some other horses than fuss about a Dovecote (at Kempton, February 23), but he might well finish up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                        The morning of the race, ITV will have Mccoys young lad on etc etc... the whole country will be on.

That's as good as I can do.
                        I wouldn't lay that at evens!

Still a bit annoyed I didn't take the price after it was put up at double digits.

Comment

• Dan Skelton believes Beakstown is ready to take on the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle big guns next month.

The Alcester trainer has confirmed the six-year-old will head to Cheltenham, rather than waiting for Aintree, following his Grade Two win at Warwick last time out.

Beakstown is a general 16-1 shot for two-mile five-furlong prize, but Skelton insists he would not swap his big-race hope for any of the other contenders at the head of the market.

Skelton said: “Beakstown is definitely going for the Ballymore, and that is the main thing. I’ve been very happy with him since Warwick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                            Dan Skelton believes Beakstown is ready to take on the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle big guns next month.

The Alcester trainer has confirmed the six-year-old will head to Cheltenham, rather than waiting for Aintree, following his Grade Two win at Warwick last time out.

Beakstown is a general 16-1 shot for two-mile five-furlong prize, but Skelton insists he would not swap his big-race hope for any of the other contenders at the head of the market.

Skelton said: “Beakstown is definitely going for the Ballymore, and that is the main thing. I’ve been very happy with him since Warwick.
                            Another one to the pot. Looking forward to this.

Comment

• Had a saver on Aramon at 210. You never know with Willie.

Comment

• Champagne Platinum coming here - confirmed by hendo

Comment

Working...
                                X