Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ended up doing the single on Al dancer with hills then as soon as he won i rolled over the stake and the profit at 20/1 with Betfred, they certainly cant have a problem with that!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
      Getaway Trump and Kateson not doing anything for Champs form
      These novice hurdles are a murky picture alright

Comment

• I’ll be absolutely gutted if Angels Breath goes here. Had decent e/w & win tickets at 33’s for the Ballymore after taking a position on his optimum trip re: breeding etc. that I cashed when the Sydney Banks was called off! I’ve no other bet in the Supreme so I’m all in on the 2m trip now. The likely truely run strong pace in the Supreme would see him win the Supreme for me anyway and the Ballymore is more of an open contest in my eyes. Hoping Nicky is stubborn & steadfast in his recommendation!

Comment

• The more I look at Champ the more I get uneasy
          I’m peeed off with Al Dancer as was holding like many others 10/1

Comment

• Kateson was backed like a good thing before the off yesterday but just didn't settle. I expect he is capable of much better, but have to agree, along with Getaway Trump's performance doesn't say a lot for Champ.

Comment

• Anyone feeling a little less certain of Champ, wait to the day and lay off at 6/4.

Comment

• Champ won’t be 6/4 on the day, could easily see 3/1 in the morning

Comment

• I've softened a little on Champ, as it's natural when the form takes knocks.
                  But it's worth remembering that the challow was very slowly run, and he beat them pretty easily considering, and he looks like a horse that would benefit off a stronger gallop.
                  He's underpriced though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                    Champ won’t be 6/4 on the day, could easily see 3/1 in the morning
                    We will see.

Comment

• Yeah , I think with the Name , and the Connections , General public will go for it big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        I've softened a little on Champ, as it's natural when the form takes knocks.
                        But it's worth remembering that the challow was very slowly run, and he beat them pretty easily considering, and he looks like a horse that would benefit off a stronger gallop.
                        He's underpriced though.
                        Don't you go deserting Champ, I'll be left on my own in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          Don't you go deserting Champ, I'll be left on my own in here.
                          Don't worry
                          He's still up there for me.
                          Just been dethroned from my nap list for Sir Erec and Paisley Park.

Comment

• Does Allaho go for this or the Albert Bartlett? I was seriously taken with his performance earlier in the week

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
                              Does Allaho go for this or the Albert Bartlett? I was seriously taken with his performance earlier in the week
                              Probably this race but difficult to be sure with Willie as a lot will depend on how all the horses are working the week before. Willie mentioned this race but as we know his comments just after a race are not always gospel. The race he won was a recognised Albert B trial, but as I say, he will probably see how they are all looking nearer the time - Carefully Selected, Easy Game, Klassical Dream, Aramon, Relegate, Annamix - even Tornado Flyer may suddenly sprout wings.
                              Cue - Allaho 100% runs here!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
                                Does Allaho go for this or the Albert Bartlett? I was seriously taken with his performance earlier in the week
                                I'd think he'll go here. He only ran over 3m as he had no other choice.
                                All his other entries had been over shorter but was balloted out. And unable to run.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X