Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Free Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brital View Post
    I think you have to log in to their site at least once per week or you lose the previous weeks posts.
    They send a weekly email so I use that as my cue to login and check my balance and that ensures the points are credited.
    I didn't realise I had to log in weekly!

Can you claim 'missing' weeks because my turnover through 365 is astronomical (or enough to get me some "free" days racing

NOT FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
      It really is good. If anybody here is aged between 18-24 then you can get an 18-24 racepass which gets you 50% off a lot of jockey club tickets. That includes festival Wednesday, you can get a club enclosure ticket for £45!
      Just to add, the rewards for racing points can actually be used alongside the racepass. My points balance is currently £35 which basically means by the turn of the year I will be able to get a Ladies day ticket free of charge

Comment

I don’t think that you do need to login weekly.
        Also, you can ‘only’ earn a maximum of £20 per month through betting (unless they have changed this since I signed up)

Basically £2k staked per month = £20 value in pts

Online shopping certainly helps as well... maybe I should point this out to the wife!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leman14 View Post
          I don’t think that you do need to login weekly.
          Also, you can ‘only’ earn a maximum of £20 per month through betting (unless they have changed this since I signed up)

Basically £2k staked per month = £20 value in pts

Online shopping certainly helps as well... maybe I should point this out to the wife!!!!
          I’m afraid you do for points gained via B365 etc - I found out the hard way when about 3 months weren’t there
          “You must activate points from our betting partners by logging in to your account at least once a week. But don’t worry, if you forget to do this we’ll send you an email reminding you to log in and activate your points.”

Comment

Originally posted by Brital View Post
            I’m afraid you do for points gained via B365 etc - I found out the hard way when about 3 months weren’t there
            “You must activate points from our betting partners by logging in to your account at least once a week. But don’t worry, if you forget to do this we’ll send you an email reminding you to log in and activate your points.”
            Ahhhh...
            I'd better do that then!!!!

Comment

Hmm, I have it, but my betting turnover is pretty low.

Justeat and ebay however......

Comment

I've managed to accrue £266.90p from this, hoping to get some kind of hospitality package at Aintree...

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                  Hmm, I have it, but my betting turnover is pretty low.

Justeat and ebay however......
                  Haha, if just eat signed up to rewards for racing I'd be buying the course not just a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Haha, if just eat signed up to rewards for racing I'd be buying the course not just a ticket
                    They're on the site. If you put your order through there you get points apparently

Comment

They're on the site. If you put your order through there you get points apparently
                      Get haven't used just eat but booked holidays and done loads of online shopping through the site.

Comment

I can confirm that you definitely do get the points. One thing that's worth keeping an eye on is if you need a new phone contract, worth a lot of points

Comment

This is insane. I'm making it my homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            I didn't realise I had to log in weekly!

Can you claim 'missing' weeks because my turnover through 365 is astronomical (or enough to get me some "free" days racing

NOT FREE!
                            I emailed rewardsforracing after seeing this last night as I'd ignored their emails suggesting regular log ins.
                            They've reinstated all the points I'd not been given in the last month. But unfortunately not since August 2017 ( a whole year, which considering they've just given me £47 for last month, means I've been a silly boy.
                            And that's Bet365 alone, let alone Coral and Betfair.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              I emailed rewardsforracing after seeing this last night as I'd ignored their emails suggesting regular log ins.
                              They've reinstated all the points I'd not been given in the last month. But unfortunately not since August 2017 ( a whole year, which considering they've just given me £47 for last month, means I've been a silly boy.
                              And that's Bet365 alone, let alone Coral and Betfair.
                              Disappointing bit now we know.

Is there a max per month then?

Comment

I think the max for betting is £20 per month worth of points

Comment

Working...
                                X