Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Free Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Hills not give out free bets anymore?

Comment

I cant help you Geordie as i dont bet with Hills.Also looks like no one from Fat Jockey does

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
        Do Hills not give out free bets anymore?
        Yes they do.
        Have you had trouble getting them credited?

Comment

When it comes to free bets who does everyone use? Who’s best for giving them out? I use skybet who do 1 every Monday, then the money back as free bet most Saturdays and other novelty ones. But what are the rest like? Ladbrokes, paddy etc?

Comment

William Hill are doing the scratchcard everybody saturday/Sunday. Typically a bet and get e.g. yesterday was bet £10 on any horse racing market get £5 free, and today bet £10 on any nfl market et £5 free bet, I’ve never been rewarded for turnover though.

Betway are similar with the bet and gets, bet365 seem to have slowed their distribution of them.

Coral seem to have some stand out prices for antepost so interested to know if they do any?

Comment

How does the betway one work hurricane?

Comment

They seem to have an offer a week/fortnight of
                “Bet £10 on (insert specific game or sport) and get a free £5 bet to use on any sport”

I’d expect them to have something about England vs Spain

Comment

Just chucked Annamix (Sup), Hollowgraphic (Bal) & Gilgamboa (FH) on in a trixie with my free bet.

Comment

When opened my bet 365 account in 2010 i was told i would get a £5 free bet for every £200 i bet. Looks like this is not the case anymore as done £240 last week and no free bet.They said they have never heard of the £200 to get a £5 free bet

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                      When opened my bet 365 account in 2010 i was told i would get a £5 free bet for every £200 i bet. Looks like this is not the case anymore as done £240 last week and no free bet.They said they have never heard of the £200 to get a £5 free bet
                      I thought it was linked to the balance in account or simply a loyalty bonus paid at their discretion, I get £10 a week at minute and average over £2k in the account, average stakes per week over £1k

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                        They seem to give me a free 5 every few weeks no idea what for and is a winning acount...love Bet365

Comment

Got a £5 free bet from Bet365 when said there free bet bonus was rubbish up against skybets.Put it on Pingshou for the Arkle.Will let this account tick over till march then it gets the axe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            I thought it was linked to the balance in account or simply a loyalty bonus paid at their discretion, I get £10 a week at minute and average over £2k in the account, average stakes per week over £1k
                            I don't think it is balance in the account as I withdraw every return and deposit for every new bet so the balace is always £0.00 and I get £10.00 "free" fairly regularly.

The average stake would be less for me than £1000 on 365 but I spread around numerous bookmakers.

I've never thought to ask them why I am getting it, it seems random and is always "loyalty". I'm loyal as they're usually best price and are 1/4 the odds...and offer cashout when I find out a horse is injured for a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I don't think it is balance in the account as I withdraw every return and deposit for every new bet so the balace is always £0.00 and I get £10.00 "free" fairly regularly.

The average stake would be less for me than £1000 on 365 but I spread around numerous bookmakers.

I've never thought to ask them why I am getting it, it seems random and is always "loyalty". I'm loyal as they're usually best price and are 1/4 the odds...and offer cashout when I find out a horse is injured for a few hours
                              must be loyalty based on volume of bets then I reckon. Thanks for that, I'll not be as concerned with shifting money from other accounts into Bet365 in future, although they are by far the most used and best account I have, every other has limited my stakes and available offers. Bet365 have thankfully never done it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                                William Hill are doing the scratchcard everybody saturday/Sunday. Typically a bet and get e.g. yesterday was bet £10 on any horse racing market get £5 free, and today bet £10 on any nfl market et £5 free bet, I’ve never been rewarded for turnover though.

Betway are similar with the bet and gets, bet365 seem to have slowed their distribution of them.

Coral seem to have some stand out prices for antepost so interested to know if they do any?
                                I think if you have their "connect" card , and use it when you bet during the week,. then you get free bets on the weekend.?? (corals)

Comment

Working...
                                X