Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was at Cheltenham on Saturday and was really impressed with Dinons.

The last two winners of this race have ended up here, and he would also fit the criteria of having a fair few runs this season.

I'll be keeping a close eye on him to where Elliott sends him next.

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post

The last two winners of this race have ended up here, and he would also fit the criteria of having a fair few runs this season.

A very good horse. Came with a big reputation from memory too. He would need 3m because his jumping is somewhat sketchy but he sure has an engine.

Comment

Dinons was a horse that immediately went into the tracker after his Punchestown bumper debut, has taken a while to come good, but he isn't looking bad now.

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post

I think his jumping needs improving but certainty had quality to still get the win

Comment

Carefully Selected

“Every day of the week he is going to be a stayer. He is a chaser and will be a staying novice hurdler for this season.”
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Carefully Selected

“Every day of the week he is going to be a stayer. He is a chaser and will be a staying novice hurdler for this season.”
              I saw this, this morning Scooby . Encouraging words , and 20-1 a decent price i think.

Comment

Face The Facts mentioned by Willie in the video on the Arkle thread, one off the flat, maybe the same process as Penhill?

Purely speculating of course, but the horse stays 2m on the flat and was around the same sort of rating as Penhill was too, I have asked a friend to see if he can request a price for it from a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Face The Facts mentioned by Willie in the video on the Arkle thread, one off the flat, maybe the same process as Penhill?

Purely speculating of course, but the horse stays 2m on the flat and was around the same sort of rating as Penhill was too, I have asked a friend to see if he can request a price for it from a couple.
                  Liking this theory. Been introduced at 33/1 across the board and will be having a nibble at that

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

Mullins has previously taken Nichols Canyon and Thomas Hobson from John Gosden and they both ended up running in the Ballymore. Nichols Canyon ran over 2 miles whilst on the flat but Thomas Hobson only stepped up to 1m 4f.

I would personally rule out the Supreme for stayers on the flat but you should factor in the Ballymore for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                      Mullins has previously taken Nichols Canyon and Thomas Hobson from John Gosden and they both ended up running in the Ballymore. Nichols Canyon ran over 2 miles whilst on the flat but Thomas Hobson only stepped up to 1m 4f.

I would personally rule out the Supreme for stayers on the flat but you should factor in the Ballymore for sure.
                      Good point Jackie, I think a case of recency bias from me, but would happily include Ballymore, and the 'any race' price is 20/1 with a possible boost option with WH.

Comment

Robin de carlow, as impressive a novice as we've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                          Robin de carlow, as impressive a novice as we've seen so far.

Comment

Looks really uncomplicated and nice going, definitely looks like she needs a trip and has improved for it. The only defeat on summer ground over 2m 2f she was done for pace by looks of it, but stayed on and battled really well. I like her a lot.
                            She sauntered away today from what may have been some reasonable yardsticks for form lines later in season.
                            graded race next I reckon.

Comment

Robin De Carlow ��. Which race we looking at at this early stage Archie ?

Comment

I expect they'd enter in all novice races except maybe supreme, but on normal festival ground then only this race I'd consider backing it in. see what archie says

Comment

Working...
                                X