Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Hendo said he'd be surprised if Barry wasn't on Birchdale.

A slap in the face of Dickie Diver fans? Aidan Coleman to take the ride perhaps?
    I wouldn't give either as a plus. Henderson did emphasise the softer the ground the better for Dickie Diver. Having backed him I would be most concerned about his jumping. He won't be able to afford too many bungles.

Comment

• Think it would be fairly obvious Barry would pick Birchdale, his form would be miles above Dickie Divers at the moment

Comment

• Personally jockey booking not an issue
        Form of Birchdale versus potential of Dickie Diver

Comment

• If the forms clearly better and the jockey prefers him as a talent too ....

Dickie Diver looks one of the worst bets of the week at the same price

Comment

If the forms clearly better and the jockey prefers him as a talent too ....

Dickie Diver looks one of the worst bets of the week at the same price
            The Dickie Diver formline with Lisnagar Oscar.
            It Could work out.
            But something tells me that you shouldn't be expecting or banking on that.
            There's a Big difference between the two races.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
              The Dickie Diver formline with Lisnagar Oscar.
              It Could work out.
              But something tells me that you shouldn't be expecting or banking on that.
              There's a Big difference between the two races.
              You'd be arguing the form isn't clearly better through LO.

I'd agree with that too if asked.

Comment

• Rhinestone still a possible ?

Comment

You'd be arguing the form isn't clearly better through LO.

I'd agree with that too if asked.
                  Chepstow Race when LO beat DD he was very fortunate to win ( DD flattens last hurdle as coming to win and still almost gets up to win after that mistake )
                  LO next time out was v impressive and although DD won at Chepstow he wasn’t fluid in his hurdling .
                  LO better jumper to date but DD bigger engine imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
                    Chepstow Race when LO beat DD he was very fortunate to win ( DD flattens last hurdle as coming to win and still almost gets up to win after that mistake )
                    LO next time out was v impressive and although DD won at Chepstow he wasn’t fluid in his hurdling .
                    Fair to also say:

LO looked to have improved LTO than when 'lucky' to beat DD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
                      Like I hinted at earlier.
                      2m 3f at a steady/slow pace around chepstow IMO is worlds apart from the test of the bartlett.
                      The race Lisnagar won at haydock was much more like it, as a test of stamina and guts.

Comment

• Can’t remember who started the rumour, but Rhinestone IS still on track and likely here

Comment

• Can’t remember who started the rumour, but Rhinestone IS still on track and likely here
                          I hope so, it gives birchdale a squeak at running in the ballymore....

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                            Can’t remember who started the rumour, but Rhinestone IS still on track and likely here

Deleted my message, misheard sorry
                            Last edited by Sirbetalot; 5 March 2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know if jarveys plate is coming here ?

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                                Anyone know if jarveys plate is coming here ?
                                Ballymore is the aim.

Comment

Working...
                                X