Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, was trying to create a book of the horses that have raced the most but saw his price was huge on the exchange. Thought it was too god to be true

Comment

• Gordon gave a strong shout to Derrinross last night and very much played down COF. I don’t think he thinks COF can win it

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
        Can’t remember who started the rumour, but Rhinestone IS still on track and likely here
        Coral Cup was casually dropped in as a possibility by Joseph last night

Comment

• Relegate is out

Comment

• Dinons! Still the best priced horse in the race.

Comment

• Comment

• ...I know some on here like Defi Bleu and are on ‘any race’. The Martin Pipe seems the most likely destination but he’s got decent form with Derrinross and meets many of the trends for this.

33-1 nrnb (only 16-1 with PP) is a bit of insurance if you have it elsewhere.

Comment

• Anyone know why hills are 25/1 for Carefully Selected in this?

Comment

• Can't quite get confirmation... but does look like Salsaretta has been declared here! Paul on board...

Comment

• The two Noel Meade horses interest me

The trainer only sent a small team to the festival this year, and think these two will outrun their big odds

Cap York @ 25-1 [Coral] 5 Places & First Approach @ 40-1 [Bet Victor] 4 Places

On both each way

Comment

• anyone fancy Derrinross to run a good race here tomorrow? i also like linsagar oscar but i can't make my mind up.
                        Last edited by mossy090814; 14 March 2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossy090814 View Post
                          anyone fancy Derrinross to run a good race here tomorrow? i also like linsagar oscar but i can't make my mind up.
                          Yes, he has been my main fancy in this for a long time. The rain between now and then couldn’t have come at a better time and I am confident he won’t be out the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by mossy090814 View Post
                            anyone fancy Derrinross to run a good race here tomorrow? i also like linsagar oscar but i can't make my mind up.
                            Like a fool, I have a fascination about this race, which isnt the best idea. In answer to your question, I'm into derrinross, but more rain possibly. For me, if u go lisnager, then you have to cover on dickie diver, but as usual, it's a nightmare, although I believe, a classy nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              Yes, he has been my main fancy in this for a long time. The rain between now and then couldn’t have come at a better time and I am confident he won’t be out the frame
                              Is it raining on course? (In Cheltenham) now?

Comment

• I hate backing 2 different horses in the same race so i'm going to go Derrinross. i like James bowen as a jockey so it's a tough call.

Comment

Working...
                                X