Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers. Still a helluva long way to go, so just fingers crossed now he makes it.

Comment

• EMITOM looks interesting for this and DOWNTOWN GETAWAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
        EMITOM looks interesting for this and DOWNTOWN GETAWAY.
        Yep. mentioned Emitom after it won at Ffos Las, and the form is looking good, especially if you like Rockpoint. Runs tomorrow I think at newbury. still 33s b365.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          Yep. mentioned Emitom after it won at Ffos Las, and the form is looking good, especially if you like Rockpoint. Runs tomorrow I think at newbury. still 33s b365.
          Yeah, was on LTO and one in behind ran a nice race against ROCKPOINT agreed.

DG such a unknown potential, could be a great race tomorrow

Comment

Yeah, was on LTO and one in behind ran a nice race against ROCKPOINT agreed.

DG such a unknown potential, could be a great race tomorrow
            Giving DG 6lb as well so be informative I'd imagine.

Comment

Giving DG 6lb as well so be informative I'd imagine.
              Tomorrow’s race has some decent depth to it so the Ballymore and Albert Bartlett markets should have some movement. Emitom is another that is slightly confusing as Greatrex even said he’s got a lot of pace too.

Any race markets for both I’d say.

Comment

• What I do know is trying to get DG priced up for the AB is like trying to draw blood out of stone from 365..

Comment

What I do know is trying to get DG priced up for the AB is like trying to draw blood out of stone from 365..
                  Let me try

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                    Let me try
                    Cheers! On site now at 33's. I have some any race aswell at 17/1 boosted.

EMITOM 33/1 added aswell.

Comment

• Downtown Getaway impressed me in defeat there taken 33s

Comment

• Fairly dopey ride from Nico on Downtown there, promising effort though for a debut.
                        I'd be interested in this race only though. Not the ballymore

Comment

Fairly dopey ride from Nico on Downtown there, promising effort though for a debut.
                          I'd be interested in this race only though. Not the ballymore
                          Just seemed to be travelling all through the race until one bad error which was game over from a win perspective. Not one I have backed yet, but that was a debut of promise despite failing to win.

Comment

• Dopey ride why?

Comment

• Dopey ride? Thought he ran a big race myself; two errors that would have stopped most horses and he still came to the last travelling sweetly

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                                Dopey ride why?
                                It looked like they went slow, so was vulnerable to a mistake being held up, and then he made one, but got the horse back nicely, only to get the last a bit awkward then take an age to organise himself to ask the horse for an effort. Soft lead for winner, but he could be good also as was giving 6lb to DG.
                                Bit dopey, not bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X